Sunday, February 16, 2014

Baby monitor for ipad?




N


I am looking for a baby monitor camera to use on my ipad. The one I have now uses a monitor screen but my house is too big and it is now out of range. I want a monitor to use with wifi so I can see my baby on my ipad. I would like one with the same features as my current one. One that pans, and I can talk back to the baby when shes crying. I've found one so far, (Motorola Blink1 Wi-Fi Video Camera for Remote Viewing with iPhone and Android Smartphones and Tablets ) but looking for other options and personal feedback. Thanks!


Answer
I have Foscam ip camera at home and still using it after a year. Initial setup wasn't easy, but when you're done with setup it works properly. Here you can find more info on baby monitors / cameras : http://babyneedslist.com/health-and-safety-products-baby-monitors/

how to house a Savannah Monitor? 10 pts?




Clark


I just ordered a baby sav monitor, i will be keeping it in a 20 gal for a bit until i figure out where and what the next permanent enclosure will be. Where do you house an adult one? i'm thinking of emptying out one of my closets and having that be it's viv, but i'm not sure. what do most people do in terms of housing adult sav monitors? thankss


Answer
Click on "Images of Savannah Monitor enclosures." you will see several dozen different designs. Figure your lizard will get 4 feet long, so pick a big design. It's easier for you to pick one of the "floor models" on this website than me telling you you have to have so and so. you can take good featured and combine them in one enclosure.

The two most critical things are that it has to have a good basking light, and a Uv B 5% bulb on 10 hours a day. The website is a good interior decorating guide for the rest of the stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby monitor for ipad?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment