Thursday, February 20, 2014

How do I know what to Register for a new baby?




watrackie


I want to make sure I don't forget anything. I also want to start purchasing things myself....what items should I be buying and what should I be leaving for my gift registry?


Answer
Gift registry-
car seat/stroller---travel system
crib bedding
baby monitor
baby bath
baby swing
play pen
exersaucer
gymini
wipe warmer
any furniture for the nursery
if planning to formula feed--bottles
if planning to breast feed---breast pump
wearable baby blankets
baby first aid kit

To buy for yourself:
diapers
wipes
cute little baby outfits (we got a ton of clothes at my shower but I never put my kids in them)


ETA: I just thought of something else. Register for a convertable car seat. My kids outgrew their carseat carrier by the age of 6 months and I needed the convertable car seat. I had to go from the doctor's office directly to the store to buy one.
Also register for some lower priced items such as onsies and binky's and stuff. That way if someone can't afford a higher priced item they will have other options.

Does anyone know how to eliminate the static noise my baby monitor emits while on my night table?




Jason Z





Answer
It isn't unusual for static to be traveling right thru your electric wire as result of causes outside and even away from you home.

The most affective home device creating static would be florescent lighting of any kind. They can even buzz a television if the tv has insufficient shielding installed.. Second to that would be small motors such as clocks and fans of home appliances and electronic toys such as computers,

You may not hear the noise of these devices but they do emit a static frequency that can be amplified with a microphone and transmitted elsewhere such as does your baby monitor.

There are monitors with squelch controls but can be very costly as well.

Lowering the input level on the monitor in the baby's room will help some.

It would also help a great deal if you placed that one on a soft foam pad because your home is literally satuated with sounds you do not hear and a great deal of this is bouncing around furniture, walls and ceilings. The soft foam will insulate the baby monitor from carrying sound from the stand or table it is placed on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I know what to Register for a new baby?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment