Friday, February 21, 2014

Whats the best baby monitor under 50 bucks?




Sweetest S


We are hoping to find one that will work well in my 2 bedroom apartment that's not fuzzy. We just recently purchased a safety 1st monitor from walmart and its horrible! I couldn't imagine sleeping with all the fuzz.


Answer
I think i have the same one as the women above BUT i don't really recommend it. MOst of the times it's great but sometimes it's horrible. I think it catches signal from cell phones or even computers because even BEFORE my phone sounds off when i receive a text message the monitor makes a fuzzy light beeping noise. I actually still like it thought because it came with 2 portable monitors and the one to put in your baby's room has a night light that you can leave on or turn off. I paid $30 for it. Here it is: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7977222

I would assume that the newer Fisher Price monitor but the one that comes with only 1 works better, this one: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10727389

Also the lights light up red when there's sound and that's what i liked the most about it! When i thought i heard something i would just wait to see the red lights and that's how i knew if it was my son or not.

Best VIDEO baby monitor?




momma_2_an


I'd like to buy a video baby monitor! Last night was the first night I put my 5 1/2 month old in her own room! I have a regular baby monitor but I just could not sleep! I need the comfort of seeing her! I don't want a "cheap" one but I don't need the most expensive one they have either! I want one that WORKS good!!!!! I've read mixed reviews on so many of them!

When you answer, please tell me why you like that certain one! And if you know of one to stay away from, let me know that too!

Thanks!
I am not "crazy"! My 5 yr old stayed in our room (in her own bed) until she was 3 1/2 because the house we were living in at the time had mold in her room. Then Hurricane Rita hit and we lost our house, so where we were staying, we all had to share a room! I think that's why I am having "issues" with allowing my new baby to sleep in her own room!



Answer
i have a video monitor and i got it as i gift but i think the maker is SUMMER
mine is black and white (cheeper one) and works great
they also make color ones ( A LITTLE more expensive)
and portable color ones (the most expensive one)

i like mine it works good and you can see him if it is dark in the room or not

the only hard part abou tthem is getting them in the right postion to see the baby




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best baby monitor under 50 bucks?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment