Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wireless signal fades in and out?




K-bo


My house has a wireless router downstairs. Up at my computer a have a USB thingy that receives the signal from the router. I don't understand how my signal can be ok for awhile, then all of a sudden it loses connection and fades in and out of connection for like the next hour. I am the only person that even uses the router. I just cant figure out how it can be good one minute, then get bad and be messed up for awhile


Answer
There are a few wireless things that affect wireless use...2.4 GHz phones, baby monitors, bluetooth,etc....(anything on the 2.4 GHz frequency)....I have had the same problems too... I am going to the new 6.0 GHz wireless phone system.

Electronics and Reproductive Health?




Cory


Cell phones emit electronic waves that, if carried in your pocket, can harm a male's reproductive organs. (Shuts down the production of sperm.)

My question is that can sitting by a desktop (on a desk) or sitting by a laptop (on a table) can affect a male in the same way?

I would also like to ask the same question for females; can the electronic waves harm a female's reproductive organs?



Answer
Radio and television signals are going through your body too. So are satellite TV signals, GPS signals, wireless internet, baby monitors, Bluetooth signals, CB radio signals, and the garage door opener signals. I recommend building a bunker out of two or three feet of concrete, underground. That should preserve your sperm.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wireless signal fades in and out?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment