Monday, February 17, 2014

What is a baby monitor and how it works?




Amina L


I have an elderly client with this baby monitor. Is it possible to move it just like any other electronic by unplugging it and plugging it in another room? So that if I move from room to room I can still monitor that person. I do not want to mess with it by taking it off without knowing anything about it.
I would like to plug it in another room where I can turn on light and read, not to disturb the client and still hear hear her via the monitor.



Answer
A baby monitor can be 1 way , 2 way, an now they even have one with a camera attached. It usually has a base that you keep with the baby and a hand held you can walk around with. The 2 way allows you to hear the baby and speak back if you want. They work really well and its a great way to keep track of babies and small children while in another room or doing house work.
I have used these many times working in healthcare having elderly patients.

Baby Monitors... but for the Elderly... Post-Op?




Jaxxy


Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great day... =)

I am probably going to move in to take care of an 88 year old lady who just had a hip operation. Thing is, she likes her privacy, and I do need to do a lot of work online (though I will be in the same house, still).

So I thought it'd be a good idea to use something like a baby monitor to keep next to her, so she can call me when she needs me, or I can hear her if she stumbles, etc.... is there something that she can wear, maybe attached to her clothing or around her neck, too, where I can keep an ear on her, other than some type of baby monitor? We're looking for something low-cost but reliable, too.

I appreciate anyone's ideas very, very much -- THANK YOU!

Love,
Jaxxy. =)



Answer
they are great and it should work out for both of you!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a baby monitor and how it works?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment