Thursday, February 20, 2014

Does anyone know a good quality brand baby monitor but not expensive.?




Stacey A


i have been doing some research but still unsure, if one or many could put there bit in im sure i will find one. and if you would like to add the best place to get one.. thank you all


Answer
Our Sony monitor is fantastic and under 50. We have no dead spots, even in the basement, We live in the city get no interference. A friend of ours also has one, she can walk across her 1 acre property and still hear the baby just fine.

Sony 900mhz

is my Savannah monitor undersized??




Dj Julius


I got my Savannah in about september as a larger baby so I'm guessing she's roughly 7 or 8 months old I have all the right temps n a family large cage about 5 ft by 4 ft with ramp n another level she's about 13 or 14 inches I feed her about a adult mouse and 50 crickets a week I just wanted to know if she is doing good growth wise for her age 13 inches and 7 months?


Answer
Sorry DJ, this is the wrong "monitor" category - questions in this monitor category are about computer monitors, not reptiles. I see that you've already posted under reptiles, so you should get a better answer there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know a good quality brand baby monitor but not expensive.?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment