Wednesday, February 19, 2014

reviews for baby monitors?




browneyedg


We are looking for a really good quality baby monitor and we want one that has nightvision (or infrared or whatever it's called) I've sen some that monitor the baby in the dark but most of them have LEDs on the camera. I don't want to shine a flood light on my baby at night. We just want something that works in the dark without a light. Can anybody recommend a good monitor?
Thanks! :o)



Answer
I work retail and for the past 3 years I've been recommending this product


http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?gopartner=X4190000&focus=http://secure.qvc.com/PartnerBridge.ASP?PartnerID=X4190000&ItemNumber=3538336&PartnerURL=http://www.readysetsports.com/entry.point?target=35fda0


* 2.36" color LCD monitor (Large and portable monitor display)
* Features built-in night light and lullabies to soothe baby
* Digital wireless technology means no interference (90% ofbaby monitors uses MHZ wavelenght in order to receive their signal or sound but they will fail because cordless phone, microwave ovens, car remote receivers and or garage door remotes just to name a few uses MHZ an eventually you monitor will stop working because it start getting the signal from the other appliances )
*Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) for privacy (because its digital it can't be picked up by
other digital accesories around your house or neighbors)
* Auto exposure on camera (no blurry shots)
* Maximum Distance: 500' line of sight (you can be 500ft away from baby)
* Automatic night vision activation on camera (nothing to explain here)
* Includes rechargeable battery (awesome feature)

Ever get creepy interference on your baby monitor?




C


Parents, have you ever picked up creepy or odd interference on your baby monitor? I live in a very populated area and I have picked up odd interference a few times.


Answer
oh yes! A number of times.

But the weirdest one was when my oldest was young.

My husband & I were getting ready for bed one night & I turned on the monitor. He was brushing his teeth & the second I turned it on I heard a man talking. It was so clear too. He was talking to a woman. We could hear both sides of the conversation. My husband thinks it them talking on a phone, not in the same house. So he thinks we picked up their cordless phone. This in 1997 or so.

I called my husband & he came in. The couple was talking about going somewhere & a hotel. I then recognized the voice. It was one of our neighbors! But he wasn't talking to his wife!!! He actually said the womans name a few times. Plus I knew my neighbors wives voice.

We actually listened for awhile. lol I know it was wrong but it was clear he was flirting with her & you bet she was flirting back. They talked about a buisness trip and meeting up at a hotel. No clear sayings of cheating but for sure flirting. He'd tell her what to wear and mentioned perfume. My husband & I then turned it off.

I could never look at him the same after that. My husband & I never said anything to the wife either. We were not 100% sure. But a month or so later they divorced & sold their home. We actually told our other neighbors then what we had heard. They had seen signs of cheating too.

What creeped me out was . . . could they have ever heard us? Plus for just that second hearing a mans voice coming from what I thought was my daughters room really scared me.

We have some cordless head phones. They at least 8-10yrs old. But we often pick up CBs from what seems like Truckers on near by highways.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: reviews for baby monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment