Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baby Video Monitors??




flierchic


Anyone know what brand of video monitor is good quality and can record?? Any cheap prices of it somewhere? Thanx


Answer
I don' think they record. Mine is live feed - Safety 1st brand from Babies R Us. It's called a monitor for a reason, I think what you are looking for is more like a surveillance camera.

Baby Heart Monitor?

Q. I bought a baby heart monitor, I don't know if it was because it was cheap (20 dollars), but it said that i would be able to hear kicking and hiccups and stuff. I am only 4 months pregnant and it says you wont be able to hear the heart beat until 5. I was just getting ansy and wanted to make sure everything is still OK. We tried it on my belly and I heard lots of noises, then we tried it on my boyfriend and heard the exact same noises. Do they even work??
After reading your answers I guess my 20 dollars could have been better spent on CRAVINGS!


Answer
yea-some of them dont work until 8th or 9th month-it really just depends on how strong your babys heartbeat is.
and you have to be very precise & know exactly where baby's heartbeat is to actually find it .

9 times out of 10--the heartbeat you are hearing is your own.
next time you are at your doctors and he/she checks for baby's heartbeat-try to remember exactly where he heard/found it

personally I think they are a waste of money
you could always take yours to your next appt though and if the doctor or nurse has a free minute--ask them if they can find the heartbeat using whatever monitor you got.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby Video Monitors??
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment