Saturday, May 3, 2014

Can a baby monitor be used to listen in on a conversation?




Vicky


I wanna use a baby monitor so I can be a witness to a "special" conversation. Will the monitor be detectable/make noises?
Can I get an intelligent answer please?!
Instead of someone who's trying to be a smart aleck but just sounds like a retard that didnt read the complete question!
James you are a dumb fuck!!!!!! I was asking if the monitor would make noises and you totally just made up something to be a smart ass dumb shit!



Answer
No, baby monitors will only pick up noises that babies make. it has space age computer components inside that block out the voices of anyone over the age of 2.

In search for a good Baby Monitor?




Jen6924


I want to know of a good baby monitor that has no static and is reasonably priced. I need a wide range also.
Thanks!!



Answer
Try walmart they have inexspensive monitors where you could listen and record to the babies heartbeat




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a baby monitor be used to listen in on a conversation?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment