Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My baby's movement decreased?

Q. I am finishing my 27 weeks and I started noticing that my baby doesn't move as much as used to for last 2 days.
I have lay down and counted few times and the baby moves but it used to be more noticable and more often.
Is this something usual or I should concern about?


Answer
it happens as the baby gets bigger and there is no room for the baby. you should do a kick count and if you dont get as many as you should then u should call your dr. so they can monitor the baby for you. dont worry im sure everything is fine but if your really worried jus call your dr. you can also try to drink cold orange juice or apple. good luck

How to breed apple snails?

Q. I am wanting to breed apple snails to feed my monitor lizard. Would I need a filter or can I go without one? Do I need substrate? Is 6" inches way from the top of my 20 gallon tank needed? How do I keep the water temp above 18 Celsius? How do they reproduce? How many apple snails do I need? Do I need a cover with a light or can I just have the cover? Is feeding a apple snail broccoli and carrots good enough? Will I need to put the babies in a separate tank or can they stay with the adults?

Please help me with my apple snails breeding tank.
Thank you
Ashley


Answer
you will need a filter. substrate is more then likely not needed but i recommend it. you simply need to get a male and female apple snail. they need to be mature enough to mate. once mated the female would lay her egg clutch above water level and then you should just wait. do not get the eggs too wet/submerge them. these snails hatch above water level. once hatched they will go into the water and live their.

no that isn't enough food. spinach is good for them as well as algae waffers. a variety of food works best though. the babies can stay with the adults. the hardest part would more then likely be sexing the snails. apple snails are 1 gender only meaning they are either a male or female. unlike many other snails they are not trans gendered meaning they carry bought female and male parts. other then that the rest is simple. google how to breed them.

if you want faster ways to breed snails but they are smaller get pond snails or what they are called "ramshorn snails" they breed fast, are trans gendered, require the same things basically.

to keep the tank temp above what it currently is you need to get a aquarium heater. to keep it below a certain temp you need to get a chiller.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My baby's movement decreased?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment