Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?

Q. I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol


Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working

Best Wifi security/surveillance/baby monitor or camera?

Q. I want a camera/monitor/webcam that can work over Wifi so I can be at work and look in at my son whenever i want on my phone or tablet pan, tilt and zoom are a plus and so would be night vision. I want to be able to hear and talk back and for it to be recordable so i can keep certain videos. has to work for 6-8hrs at a time. i want to be able to have at least 2 to connect over wifi and watch 2 different rooms, if possible, and for or less apiece for each camera i have to buy. examples are the motorola blink1, dropcam, foscam, linksys compact wireless G internet video camera,etc. I also would like there to be little lag time in the video and real time. please and thank you so much!


Answer
A P2P camera that offers night vision , two way audio and has a memory card slot to record might work for you. You can pan and tilt remotely as well plus digital zoom. They run about 100 each and you can have as many as your wireless router has channels ( usually routers have 8 channels ). They use a app and you need a scanner in your phone or tablet. Just plug it in a n scan the code on the camera with the app and you have live view.

I dont know about the lag time but I would guess that the farther away you are the more delay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment