Monday, April 28, 2014

This Of Items Needed For A Newborn?

Q. I Need A List Of The Items Needed For A Newborn & Their Price If You Can. Thanks!


Answer
For a breast fed baby:
Clothes, car seat/stroller/travel system, burp clothes, lots of blankets, gripe water, diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, infant bath tub with sling, baby soap, washcloths, towels, diaper bag, rubbing alcohol and q-tips for cord, thermometer (I have an Exergen forehead thermometer), nose aspirator (I use the one the hospital gave us)

Things that aren't necessary but are helpful:
My 2-month old sleeps in her Fisher Price Sleep Rocker during the day and was in her reclined swing for the first month and a half but is now in her crib at night. I also have a sheet saver on her crib in case she has a spit up so I won't have to change her sheets.
We used pre-made swaddlers when it she kept waking herself up with her arms/startle reflex. I have since switched to sleep sacks without sleeves because she can't have a blanket and kicks them off all the time anyway.
I use my video monitor whenever she's in her room and love love love it. It's a Motorola MBP36.
Contoured changing pad/cover. I also put waterproof pads over her cover because of accidents during diaper changes and extra poopy diapers.
I have a Medela Swing single electric pump, bottles and nipples for whenever I am too full or need to feed her while we are out. I expressed for 2 days when she was less than a week old because I couldn't wake her to feed her easily and wanted to monitor how much she was eating.
My baby doesn't take pacis, the cat just eats them.
Newborns don't need toys. My 2 month old still can't hold a rattle but I shake it for her and she seems to calm down some.
I use a travel wipe warmer when we are at home. She doesn't like cold wipes.
I use my diaper genie all the time.
Baby lotion
I also have a mobile on her crib but haven't turned it on since she still doesn't really focus on things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: This Of Items Needed For A Newborn?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment