Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baby monitor for ipad?




N


I am looking for a baby monitor camera to use on my ipad. The one I have now uses a monitor screen but my house is too big and it is now out of range. I want a monitor to use with wifi so I can see my baby on my ipad. I would like one with the same features as my current one. One that pans, and I can talk back to the baby when shes crying. I've found one so far, (Motorola Blink1 Wi-Fi Video Camera for Remote Viewing with iPhone and Android Smartphones and Tablets ) but looking for other options and personal feedback. Thanks!


Answer
I have Foscam ip camera at home and still using it after a year. Initial setup wasn't easy, but when you're done with setup it works properly. Here you can find more info on baby monitors / cameras : http://babyneedslist.com/health-and-safety-products-baby-monitors/

Poll: Do you think that two-month-olds should have iPhones?

Q. Or would it be better for them to have an Android?


Answer
I say a baby monitor will be much better




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby monitor for ipad?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment