Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Early Warning Signs??




Kenai


Are there any early warning signs that a woman will be going into labor soon?? (other than her water breaking and the bloody show thing).
I have been leaking down there for the past 2 days.... could that be my water?



Answer
I'm 39 weeks, and my nurse told me that diarrhea and flu-like body aches could be symptoms, just as much as the bloody show of the mucous plug and increased discharge as well as your water breaking. If you have any concerns about creepy aches and pains, just go to the hospital. The worst thing they'll do is monitor you for about an hour then send you home, and there's nothing to be embarrased about. Trust me, I went a week ago just because I was cramping really bad and got scared. I felt like a geek, but at least I know now that me and my baby are okay. This is my first child, so I think I'm just as clueless as you are (no offense), my main objective is to be patient, I will KNOW when I'm in labor and so will you! GOOD LUCK!

Where can I get a graphics tablet?




English Na


I need, well want, a graphics tablet, around A4 in size, and above all it needs to be cheap.
Does anyone know where I could get one in the UK?



Answer
I know where you can get a Really Decent one, for a nominal price. They should ship to the UK.
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=WP4030&cat=MOU

You may think, "It's too cheap to be any good. It must be a toy."

Nope!
1.512 levels of pressure sensitivity for the pen.
2.Tablet 'Hotspots', offer shortcuts to programs and menu commands.
3.Pen scroll function to browse documents and web pages

Pen is cordless. Contains a battery. One AAA battery. All kinds of software comes with it. (Pen Commander, Annotate for Word, PenSigner, Annotate All, PenMail, XP handwriting recognition support in Microsoft Word and Outlook, Adobe Photoshop CS (Trial), Corel Painter IX (Trial) [Probably newer versions of Adobe and Corel, now]

(Just reading off of the box, of mine)

I have had only ONE problem with it so far.

IT"S TOO INTRICATE!!
I'm so spoiled, (Or used to), with just using my mouse cursor for my Photoshop, that this digital tablet just draws TOO fine!
I can draw hairs on the human body, and make them look real!

I mean you can get down to ONE pixel!
This is for digital image editing. If you're going to draw freehand, this baby will do that easily. There's so many features, it's going to take me a while to use them with ease!

I wanted to check out a digital graphics tablet, for my Photoshop. I thought, hey, this isn't too expensive to see if I want a better one.

It works as good as the expensive ones!

All you need is a 3 inch by 4 inch space on the tablet. Your monitor is your drawing board.

Just my 2cent's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Early Warning Signs??
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment