Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Is there a way that i can download an app to my droid to monitor my baby?




Kerry K


I've found some apps but I'm not sure what kind of camera to use and how to configure it. If you know how I'd really appreciate some info. Thanks!
I've her icam is for iphone but is there one comparable to the droid?



Answer
you could do skype. if you have a laptop, point the camera at the baby and use your phone to make a video call

yes there is an app in the market called icam

Is There An App Like This?




Hayley


Ok so I Want An App On My Iphone 4 (Free) That Can Allow Me To Have My Iphone In My Daughters Room (as a baby monitor) And I am watching From My Laptop. I Don't Have Time To Go Get A Monitor And This Will Be Much Easier. Please Help Me! I Really Want A Free App :]
There Actually Is One BTW But It Is A Trial I need One I Can Use For A While



Answer
Either buy a baby monitor or buy the app, either way you have to spend money and I'd buy the monitor from the shop as you can take it back and get your money back if it doesn't work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way that i can download an app to my droid to monitor my baby?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment