Friday, March 28, 2014

what is the best baby monitor to buy?




RyanA


I don't care about price. We would like one with video and sound...unless the video is of poor quality.
Thanks!



Answer
Although it does not have video, the Angelcare monitor is what I used for both my children.

http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/english/hispeed/angelcare.html

It has a movement monitor that you slip under the mattress and sound monitor combined that is ULTRAsensitive. I was always scared that my babies would stop breathing during the night. I felt it was better than a video monitor since you can't sit in front of the video monitor 24/7, (and you certainly can't watch it while YOU are asleep,) but you will certainly hear the alarm on this monitor! Very reliable, gave me peace of mind and overall one of the best monitors I've ever owned.

Any mommies use the Angelcare motion sensor baby monitor?




Sweetpea h


Its a baby monitor with a motion sensor in the crib to tell you if your baby stops breathing. I think this is a great idea, but its pricey. has anyone used it? is it worth the money?

http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/United-States/en/home



Answer
I have one. They are not bad but I would also look into the Snuza monitor. It is the same amount of money but since it clips onto the diaper it is more portable. Also, I have had fewer false alarms with it. I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best baby monitor to buy?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment