Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How do I get rid of these spirits?

Q. Over the past 5-7 months, MANY spirits have been haunting my little sister. Bit marks appear on her in the morning, she doesn't like to go in her room, and often talks to a 'wall' as if someone is there. Recently, we inserted a baby monitor to see what happened. I can look in the monitor and see faces and body's in the crib. How can I get rid of these spirits? HELP! (There is also an adult.)
Also, there are orbs flying everywhere, faces and body's appear on the carpet [They CHANGE facial expressions.], walls, and even look at you.

A. This is no joke an evil spirit is harming your sister. You need a Priest who is strong in faith for this. To deliver her, protect her and cleanse her. DO NOT try and get rid of it (them) by yourself, they are intelligent beings and do not have any kind of morals. You also need a house cleansing and a house blessing but get a Priest first to get rid of the demon and its friends, he will also guide you with the cleansing and blessing. All you said above is classic demon activity. Call this Warrior Priest who is also a demonologist RIGHT NOW.
http://www.thefourthhealing.com/page34.php
http://www.thefourthhealing.com/page1.php

Completely destroy and throw out eveything to do with the occult like tarot cards, ouija board, candles used for spellwork (normal ones cool), spellbooks, horror films etc. Do the same for all things bought second - hand; clothes, jewellery, etc

Email me and let me know how its going. I like to know I have helped :)

God bless and keep you!


What age "should" a baby be moved out of the parents bedroom?
Q. My baby is 7 months old and I personally want to keep her for a long while yet, I love waking up to her smiles each morning..
My husband however, wants her out soon and I'm not happy about that at all..
Just wondering what age did you/will you move your baby into his/her own room?
Forgot to mention she sleeps in a crib beside us.

A. My baby hated her bassinet, so we moved her to her crib after a week. I hear a lot of people that have so many problems transitioning their kids to their own rooms when they are old enough to realize... "HEY! Where's my mom and dad?!?" It makes me happy with our decision to move her. We have ZERO issues putting her down. Mind you, I do wake up several times in the night, pressing my ear to the monitor to ensure I can still hear her breathing.

You have to do what you feel is right for you, your husband and your baby. You will still wake up to her smiles, you'll just have to walk down the hall to her room... trust me, they will be big and bright the second she sees your face!


How do my husband and I agree on handling nighttime waking of baby?
Q. My husband decided last night at 3:00 a.m. that he was "tired of this sh*t" and turned our 10-month-old daughter's baby monitor off. I was furious. To me, that's making nighttime wakings totally my responsibility.

I already work 60-65 hours per week and have her with me at my business (own my own business). He says "it's time she slept through the night". Fine. I wish she would.

Right now she's teething and miserable and up 2-3 times a night for all of 5-7 minutes a time. Big deal, right? Well it's not a big deal unless you're the one doing it every night. Add that to having her all day at work and usually being the one feeding her dinner & bathing her. My husband gets home from work and helps a lot around the house but well after baby's bedtime so he rarely sees her during the week.

What in the world can we do to agree on this situation? How do I get him to understand he's putting it ALL on me.
I don't think you understand my question or maybe I didn't explain well: How do we agree on this -- I think we still need to respond to her cries. He thinks she's old enough to "cry it out" even if she is teething. I can't let her just lay there and cry, and now he wants to turn the monitor off. We HAVE to come to an understanding.

He's a wonderful help around the house, so please don't call him a lazy jerk who doesn't help. He does. His work schedule makes it hard for him to do things during the week with the baby.

How can we agree on how to handle her nighttime wakings, especially right now -- while she's teething?

I guess what I'm asking is this: When is it appropriate to let her cry it out? I think never. He thinks now. Alternatively, how do we get her to sleep through the night?

So many of our friends with babies younger than ours already have them sleeping through the night -- or they're lying to us and telling us they are :(

A. When my wife and I were both working we alternated nights. Now I stay home with the kids and I get up with our 10 month old every night, every time he gets up. I'm a little sleepy during the day but she has a lot more concentrating to do at work, than me at home.

I'll tell ya, up until a month and half ago, the 10 month old was miserable. Not going to sleep, up all night, then the doc taught me "the trick" and I could not be more thankful. When he is getting sleepy, he goes right in the crib, even if he is still awake. Then if he wakes up at all, I go in, put the pacifier back in, soothe him for a minute (just til he's not crying) and leave...wait a minute...if he's still fussing do it again...wait two minutes, and so on. It took about a week and a half, but now he goes right to sleep and rarely wakes up at night, it he does it is just long enough for me to put the pacifier back in.


How old was your child when you stopped using a baby monitor?
Q. My oldest is 25 months (just turned 2) and I still have one in her room. She's my alarm clock. When she wakes up, I get up lol. I wouldn't hear her without the monitor.

A. We still have monitors in my kids' rooms with the receivers down in our family room. My son is 3, and my girls (who share a room) are 6 and 7. I know that we don't really need them anymore, but it's hard to hear the kids when we're downstairs. (Our bedroom is just down the hall from their bedrooms, so I don't use a monitor from my room.)

Honestly, I use the monitors mostly during the day so that I can hear if they start to argue and need me to run interference. ;-) It's also nice at night when the kids go to bed and we're still up so that we can hear if they need anything without them having to scream for us. We've talked about getting rid of them before, but the kids kinda use them as (one-way) intercoms now, so we've just left them.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get rid of these spirits?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment