Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How should i take care of my baby Western Painted Turtles?

Q. I have two baby Western Painted turtles. What should be doing to keep them healthy.

A. Paints actually only get to about ten inches...

The rule of thumb posted by one poster is correct... however, a 50 gallon tank is a decent size for a SINGLE adult Paint. Since you have two, you'll want a minimum 75 gallon to give your turtles enough space. There's really no need to buy 100 gallon tank.

You need a submerged heater to keep the water at about 80 degrees, and a floating thermometer to monitor it.

Give them a nice habitat to live in... with plenty of artificial plants floating around to hide in, and something to lay on or under on the bottom of the tank-- like a rock cave, maybe or log.

They also need a dock to bask on with a heat lamp over it-- the lamp should maintain about 90 degrees. The lamp doesn't need to be on 24/7. I turn mine on for several hours a day-- some keep the lamps on all day and only switch them off at night. Either way is fine, so long as the turtles get some basking time each day.

For their diet, I recommend Repto Min floating sticks. You can get this at pretty much any pet store. Feed them the sticks once a a day, and and another food source once a day. Try fresh lettuce greens like romaine, kale, or mustard greens. Cherry tomatoes are great, too. And though adult turtles are primarily herbivore, the occasional meat is great in their diet. Mine get worms once a week and shrimp once a week. Try night crawlers, crickets, ghost shrimp, guppies, or shad. Also, the occasional cray fish.


How do I kill a sims 3 baby without the social worker knowing?
Q. My sim had twins with a ghost and i was hoping for a ghost baby and neither of them are ghosts. i want to get rid of them but try again and i cant starve them because the social worker will take them away and the sim wont want to have another baby. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE HHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!1

A. Sorry you cannot. Just like in real life, there's social workers to monitor your family's situation. Why would you want to anyways?

Just wondering.

Happy playing! :)


Ghost communication through walkie talkies or baby Monitors?
Q. Is it possible to communicate with a ghost through walkie talkies using channel scan ? and also what about baby monitors?

I want a well educated answer ,someone who knows alot about communicating with ghosts ,ten points!!!

A. I was involved with the paranormal all mylife. I am 40 now. I was a ghost hunter for many years, and a paranormal investigator many years after that. We often pbtained EVP's, ghost sounds, voices, etc... and even photos and video. But it took all that time to realize that ghosts are merely demonic spirits toying withus. Not a concept people want to have closure with, because it is quite scary, and to deny it is much easier than accepting it.
The Bible says the devil is the prince of the power of the air (waves). And he is most strong in music, and in all electronics and air waves, so yes, you will often capture evidence of supernatural activity in devices like these. But agian,t hey are not ghosts. Scripture tells us the devil can even come as an angelof light. So, we must be careful in what we see on TV, or read in a book,or hear from a so-called ghost expert. When we think we know what were talking about and were wrong, thatis when we ar emost vulnerable and become a good target for demonic activity and harmful reprecussions. Please take a look at my website- link below- and read the info I have on there. this is what I do, and if you need help, I can certainly help. Just contact me.


Whats the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
Q. Mine was having a ghost or something punching my back at night when I was a kid. Whats yours?

A. Seeing my baby son lying dead in the incubator of the Special Baby Care Unit whilst the nurses who were supposed to be watching him were sat there chatting - one even had her chair touching the incubator.
He looked as though he'd been rolled in flour, he was so white.
I remember hearing the apnoea monitor going off whilst walking down the long hallway to see him. Thing is, they go off all the time, often for no real reason, so the nurses had obviously gotton complacent because of that. Even I didn't think much of the sound of it other than to notice it, seeing as they went off so often...at least until I saw my son.
Fortunately, my shout alerted them and they quickly got him breathing again. He's still strong and healthy today, years down the line.

That experience, beats hands-down any and all the experiences I've had with non human entities, including the one that physically pushed me out the gates of a church that was closed for having been the place where ritualistic sacrifices of animals had taken place. Even the fear I felt as it followed me up the road away from the church, which was very real fear, of what seemed a very real 'thing', was NOTHING in comparison.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should i take care of my baby Western Painted Turtles?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment