Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Is there a good online store that I can buy a good IP camera?

Q. Hello guys, I am a new member, nice to meet you here. I'd like to buy a IP camera as a baby monitor for my three kids. Would you please recommend a good online store for me to purchase it? Any help will be much appreciated.

A. Well, I just get an phone from Culala.com cheap camera. so so


Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?
Q. Has any one use tenvis ip cameras as baby monitor? I bought one from amazon, and it looks nice and works with my iPhone. Now my little baby is coming, I need a baby monitor, and the tenvis camera may be useful. Can you provide me some instructions? thanks

A. http://www.tenvis.com/web/enlearn_more.html for information, forum, customer support.
The beauty of the Internet and Google searches in particular is that you can find almost anything all by yourself.


how can I use a webcam as a video baby monitor?
Q. I need to know how I go about setting up a webcam as a baby monitor and if so can i view it over my wireless network?
Man, That was alot of help :( "Just Set it"?? I need to know if I can view it over a wireless network.
I am actually a computer tech and i know about all of this, Not practical? what about tablet PC's, palm pilots, PSP and all of these things how can it not be practical.

A. Not convenient, you need PC and a web cam turn on in order for it to work.

Try exploring IP or internet camera, it include microphone and speaker for remote audio.


How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?
Q. I have two iPhones, the old iPhone 3g and the new iPhone 4s. now i wanted to use my old iphone 3g (iOs version updated) as a Home Spy Camera and wanted to watch my kids at home live stream to my new iPhone 4s while im at work. i also got my Home Wifi network. is there any best iphone application out there for this matter? or is it possible to use my Home IP address to use and access it for this concept?

A. There are many training videos telling us how to make iphone as home spy camera on line.
Um...I've found two:
1. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-use-iphone-as-spy-camera-423938/
2. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-iphone-secret-spy-camera-423940/
The second video looks like very easy to access, but I don't know if it is useful for you.

If these two ways are not fit, I suggest you to buy a Baby Monitor or Home Spy Camera. You can visit this online store:
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-Baby-Monitor_120.html
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-IP-Camera_113.html
It's a wholesaler, so its price is very low.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a good online store that I can buy a good IP camera?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment