Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Poll: What is your favorite TRUE ghost story?

Q. plz tell it :)

A. l Iived in a house in NJ 20 years ago. We knew when we bought the house that the people had a baby who died of crib death - in fact I didn't use the same room for my son when he was born- I used that room as an office.
Just about everyone had some sort of experience in there- especially anyone who came to babysit at night- strange noises, cabinets opened etc.. We had a few with electronics too- TV /VCR things. But the wildest stuff came from my son who was 18 mos to 3 yrs. at the time this was happening. He would sit up at night and laugh and talk- you'd hear him playing over the monitor. and he would always say in his baby voice he wanted to play with Dee Dee- we took it to mean his blanket- and started calling his blanket DeeDee.

A few years later- after moving out of the house I ran into the guy we bought the house from at a football game. In our talk - I asked the guy if the child they had was a boy or girl. He said it was a girl - named Denise.

That still freaks me out ( and my son too) to this day...


do you have a ghost story that you want to share? 10pts!?
Q. share your scariest ghost story!

the best one gets a easy 10pts!

A. lived in a house in NJ 20 years ago. We knew when we bought the house that the people had a baby who died of crib death - in fact I didn't use the same room for my son when he was born- I used that room as an office.
Just about everyone had some sort of experience in there- especially anyone who came to babysit at night- strange noises, cabinets opened etc.. We had a few with electronics too- TV /VCR things. But the wildest stuff came from my son who was 18 mos to 3 yrs. at the time this was happening. He would sit up at night and laugh and talk- you'd hear him playing over the monitor. and he would always say in his baby voice he wanted to play with Dee Dee- we took it to mean his blanket- and started calling his blanket DeeDee.

A few years later- after moving out of the house I ran into the guy we bought the house from at a football game. In our talk - I asked the guy if the child they had was a boy or girl. He said it was a girl - named Denise.

That still freaks me out ( and my son too) to this day...


Have you seen a Ghost or Spirit?
Q. While our car was travelling through a remote place at night, suddenly there on the road a women was seen, she was standing on the middle of the road, with hands on her sides. Horn was Blowed but she did not move, my family members thought her to be mad, so car was moved forward. When my family members turned back and seen her, she was wearing a white saree, was white in color, with expressionless face and staring, she did not respond to the horn! Many were out of their wits...It was night and a remote place!!!

Share your stories if you have seen ghosts...

A. Ok, when I was younger--My sister moved back into our house with her newborn daughter. My father had died a few months before. We had a 1 1/2 story house where the staircase enters the upstairs bedroom then you went into the other bedroom from the first one...
My mother had gone out for the evening and my sister and I were asleep in the first bedroom upstairs and the baby was in the second bedroom. My sister got up to check the baby and walked by the door to the staircase, she pushed the door to the stairs closed as she walked by, but something pushed back...violently...I heard the commotion and my sister was yelling for me to call my grandfather who lived down the road. She thought someone was in the house because she kept pushing the door and it kept throwing her backwards as if someone strong was pushing the other side. I could see the staircase perfectly from where I was and I only saw my sister being thrown backwards by a door with no one on the other side. When the police got there, the door stopped but the cops couldnt' get in because all of the doors were locked. They searched the house but no one was there....my grandfather said my mom and dad got the house so cheep because years ago, a man killed his family there by chasing them up the stairs and busting through the door....freaky...
Another time, when I had a child, I had that baby monitor on and I heard a man's voice saying "well she is a pretty little thing, isn't she" over the baby monitor....I know you can pick up other peoples conversations ect...over a baby monitor but it was just so freaky and I threw the monitor away...


Can ghosts talk through radios? (My Ghost Story)?
Q. Okay I have a baby brother who is 7 months old now and still sleeps in a crib. We have a baby monitor and one day we started hearing odd noises mainly static, so we didn't care. Then one night (well you might say day) at 3:30 in the morning my dad said he heard through the baby monitor a woman whispering the Hail Mary prayer he heard it all word for word!!! He knows this prayer because his parents are very very religious... Also a couple nights before my mom felt like she had been hit very lightly almost like when you take food during dinner and not everybody's at the table and your mom gives you that little smack. Not very painful though. Anyway today we hear almost like a heartbeat boom ba boom ba boom and a man talking (we couldn't tell what he was saying), but that has just stopped now it is just the heartbeat. The entire time we heard this the thing that the baby would cry into is UNPLUGGED. We were thinking of unplugging the thing we're hearing the sounds from, but my mom's too scared to see it keep going!(SpOoKy) I thought it was interference because none of us believe in this crap can someone give me some answers if you need info I'll be happy to say more. THANX :)
Nobody murdered near house nothing that happened was evil when my mom got hit she wasn't scared she was just like what the F!!!! Everything that happened never felt evil it was all just odd not really scary my dad hates this stuff that's why I thought it was real. I just unplugged it and it turned off then I plugged it back in and I have a tape recorder next to it in order to record it and see what I hear. Should I keep the tape recorder going or is that like tampering with the "spirit".

A. As you know, radios operate on many frequencies. You might be just picking up on earthly radio transmissions. Especially if the radio isn't right on the station. Or something from another dimension.
As they operate on different vibrational frequencies as well.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Poll: What is your favorite TRUE ghost story?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment