Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Question about Movement and sound Baby Monitors?

Q. Does anyone have the "breathing baby monitors" That will sound an alarm if the baby stops breathing? Im curious if they actually work, or if there are alot of false alarms. Ive been reading about one called angel care.. the under mattress pad is supposed to detect all the baby's movement including breathing.

A. ive got the angel care,,,,, THE BEST THING IVE EVER BROUGHT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ive got 4 kids, and brought it when i had my 3rd,,, it really gives peace of mind,,, with my first 2 kids i used to check if they were breathing 24-7
with the angelcare, u hear every breath they make with the movement ticking sound,,, its fantastic

ive had probably 5 false alarms,,, but researched that, and found out a baby can occasionally pause their breathing for 20 seconds,,, my babies were ok
but as much as i stress, the false alarms are nothing compared to the peace of mind i get from this monitor

my freind is a nurse at the childrens hospital,,, and even she has this monitor,, so its definately good

go and buy one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What type of baby monitor do you suggest?
Q. We have a monitor but it is always making noise from interference and when I tried to bring it outside last night it started beeping because I was out of range when I should not have been.

A. The other people are all asses. Jeez. Wtf is wrong with using a baby monitor?


We use the Angle Care Monitor. It works great for when our baby was asleep and we were outside having a braai, or perhaps working in the garden. (We'd obviously go and check on her every so often, but at night bedtime, the monitor worked fine if we had people over for dinner and ate on the veranda / stoep). It also has the breathing mat thing where an alarm goes off if baby stops breathing. Great for when they're little.

The range on this is pretty good.


Do you use a reuglar baby monitor or a video one?
Q. I bought a video monitor at walmart and it was horrible full of static and it would black out etc. For $100 what can you expect I guess, but do you know where I can get a good one? Price doesnt matter. Have you had any good experiences with them or do you like the old fashioned ones better?

A. We bought a video but it broke. I prefer the regular one because you can't see them breathing anyway. Plus you would be looking at them all the time instead of getting your rest.


What are the best baby monitors?
Q. I am looking for a new baby monitor and I need one for under $50. If its digital/video I can spend under $100. If you have any suggestions on good ones it would be so helpful!! thanks!

A. Ours cost us close to $100.00, but I absolutely loved it. We had the Angel Care Monitor, it had an alarm on it to let us know if our daughter stopped breathing. After 10 seconds of no movement, a quick beep would go off. If no movement for 20 seconds the complete alarm would go off. It was absolutely wonderful. I was able to sleep so much better knowing that an alarm would go off if my daughter stopped breathing at night while I was sleeping..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question about Movement and sound Baby Monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment