Saturday, December 22, 2012

Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?

Q. I have 2 babies and would like to find a baby monitor for both rooms in one. Is there such a thing? Someone help please!

A. Target, Walmart, Babies R Us


What baby monitor is in the sears commercial?
Q. What baby monitor is shown in the Sears commercial where they have the baby pictured on the Flat Screen while the couple is grilling outside?

A. it's the Summer infant flat screen video monitor. sold at Target and Babies R' Us. Its great. Costs about $200.


where is the best place to get a prenatal heartbeat monitor?
Q. I am 11 weeks pregnant and I would like to hear my baby's heartbeat. I looked at target and babies r us but they both seem to have gotten bad reviews. Does anyone know where I can find an inexpensive one that works well.

A. I bought the Sonoline B fetal doppler from clinicalguard.com for 61$ including 2 day shipping. It work great & says it can detect the heartbeat at 12 weeks, but i have read of women using it as early as 9 weeks & hearing the heart.


What baby items do you wish you registered for? Need advice?
Q. I am registering with Babies R Us and this is our first baby. I already registered for the basics like a stroller, crib, dresser, high chair, etc.

What baby items do you wish you registered for?

What do you wish you didn't register for?

Any advice on making a baby registry?

A. I never needed or used a high chair or a "walker/exer-saucer." I didn't need the swing either; it was used twice. The bouncy chair that hung from the doorway was used for about 2 months. I never used the bottle sanitizer or rack for the dishwasher after the 1st time because it didn't do anything for us but make things difficult. I threw out the diaper wipe warmer - that dried out the wipes. The diaper genie was nice for about 3 months and then there was no cleaning it enough (it was always cleaned and sanitized on Mondays) to get that smell out... it's made of plastic, so it slowly absorbed the faint diaper smell... just throw the little butt-muffins out in a plastic grocery bag and take the trash out of the house! I used almost zero "baby proofing" products - I watched my kid. Depending on your house size/lifestyle, you probably don't need a monitor either. At night the bedroom doors are open so I can hear her, but if she's napping and I want to garden, I set up the monitor while I'm outside. I never used a pacifier - I never thought that it was necessary because they only pacify the parents, not the baby... and then it becomes a habit.

I did use the mittens - made of t-shirt material - so she didn't scratch herself. She never sucked her thumb/fingers either, maybe because of the mittens. I used almost everything in those little kits of baby things like the nose squeezy, thermometer, nail clippers... Never used powder or baby oil, but I did use baby lotion and diaper cream (for what they're each intended for, of course! lol). She didn't want socks, let alone shoes on her feet until about 1, so I never had to buy shoes until then. I did buy Dreft, the baby laundry soap. I never bought a gate; again, I watched my kid!

You can never have enough onsies and easy outfits. Fluffy dresses and suits are more of a pain than they are cute. Soft towels, washcloths and all-in-one bathwash/shampoo are never going to be thrown out. Socks, hats, boxes of diapers, and wipes will always be welcomed. Carseat/stroller combo was a huge time-saver. Having 3 sets of sheets for the crib was the perfect amount. I had about 9 burp cloths and 3 bibs at any given time; again, fancy ones aren't useful. I didn't need a changing table. I didn't use a diaper bag, I got a bigger pocket book.

And are you breastfeeding? If not, formula is a huge help too!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment