Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baby Monitor Question..Please Answer!?

best baby monitor samsung
 on Samsung Wireless Video Security Monitoring System
best baby monitor samsung image



THAT GiRL


My daughter is 4 months old and shares a room with us. We are fixing up the attick so we can hang out up there. I would like to be able to see her and here her on my cell phone. I have the samsung vibrant..The video baby monitors are so expensive and i dont have the money to buy one. I was wondering if there was a way to set up a wireless web cam and make it so i can see it on my phone and there wont be any delays. Please help me out.
Thank you!



Answer
Not unless your service provider has 4G...

Attempted System Recovery, Now Monitor Won't Work?




Aden


Hey there guys, I've been on various sites and working on my own for over 16 hours now.

Here is what is going on:
My computer was starting to slow down, so I thought it was time for a system recovery.
I have a Lenovo Desktop running Windows 8, so I hit the Lenovo Recovery option and my computer shut off to restart in to recovery mode. But when It started back up, my monitor wouldn't recognize my computer.

My monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster Sa300 and whenever I turn my computer on now, it toggles between "Analog" and "Digital" in the upper left and corner. And recently, it has just been completely black and when I try to hit the "Menu" button on my monitor, it says "Test Good".
I have never had a problem like this until I attempted the recovery.

I normally have a DVI cord hooked up from my Radeon Graphics card to my monitor, and I thought maybe the card had came loose, it hadn't. All the cords are good too.

I also attempted to use a VGA cable, hooking it up to the built-in one on the desktop.
And that didn't work either.

Also, I forgot to mention I get the occasional "Check Signal Cable (Digital/Analog)" Message, but that only lasts for about 2.5 seconds then the screen goes black.

This is a fairly new computer and monitor, so this is aggravating me to no extent.

Also, on a side note, I don't think this means anything: When I have my Razer Anansi and Razer Naga plugged in to my computer, occasionally they go black while my computer remains on.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know the solution? Is there anywhere I can take it in to get looked at?
Any help would be appreciated here!
I don't know what you mean by command line.
I've tried accessing the menu on my monitor, but all the options are grayed out aside from changing it from PC to AV.
UPDATE: I plugged a laptop in to the monitor and it worked.
I've tried 6 VGA cords and 2 DVI cords with my desktop and i still won't display.

I guess a virus must've destroyed my computer.
FINAL UPDATE: I actually ended up just frying my motherboard from trying to work on it, thanks for the help though! I'll have to resort to only using my Mac. :P



Answer
Viruses don't destroy computers--people do.
Your video driver for your card output has gone away with "system recovery". You must get it back.
Boot to safe mode, install the video driver, reboot normally, set the correct resolution and refresh rate for your monitor, whatever it is.
That is all that can be suggested from so little information.
System Recovery is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I have not done that for 51 years of computer use. In Windows, try System Restore to a point in past.
Another option is Repair Install of your version. Search Google for instructions. No personal files or drives will change.
Slow computers need periodic card, like oil changes for a car:
Clean up hard disk
Defrag hard disk
Eusing free registry cleaner
Avast! antivirus or Malwarebytes
Spybot Search and Destroy.
Windows Update.
All of above cost you nothing but time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby Monitor Question..Please Answer!?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment