Friday, July 19, 2013

Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?

best baby monitor at target
 on this week at target the summer infant best view choice video monitor ...
best baby monitor at target image



Angela


I have 2 babies and would like to find a baby monitor for both rooms in one. Is there such a thing? Someone help please!


Answer
Target, Walmart, Babies R Us

What is the best baby monitor out there?




KanKan


Im going to be a first time mom & my baby's nursery is on a different floor in my house. Im looking for the best portable baby monitor, possibly a picture one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
I would go for a basic sound only monitor. When I was setting up my nursery we bought a motion and sound monitor. I found it to be useless for a new born as the baby was too small to set it off. It needed an adult or something bigger to set it off as it needed big movements (a hand waving in front of it.) I have one by fisher price that came with 2 speakers and the base. It is really good and picks up all sounds (it is so sensitive that it picks up the grand father clock chiming in the dinning room!) I love it. It only cost us about $80 from baby target.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment