Thursday, July 18, 2013

When is it the best time to buy a baby heart monitor?

best baby heart monitor buy
 on Baby Fetal Doppler Fetal Heart Monitor Free Gel CE FDA | eBay
best baby heart monitor buy image



Mommy2


I am 5 in a half weeks a long and I have been told you can hear a baby's heartbeat at 6 weeks along. But some say it's very faint. When is the best time to buy one?


Answer
It can be very hard to hear so early. I am at 13 weeks and just a couple of wks ago (so like 11 wks along) I was at my midwives and we still couldnt hear the HB. But I had heard it back in mid dec when I had my first ultrasound. Next time I go in (end of this month) we should FINALLY be able to hear it with the doppler. So dont get to bummed or frustrated if you cant hear it yet with the use of a doppler (normal way to hear it) I wouldnt buy any monitor yet. And talk to your dr, they can offer some advice in that area. My midwife says that its best to get one of the home dopplers or use a stethoscope for listening but not anything that creates sound waves like an ultrasound because too much use can be harmful to the baby, which some of those monitors use. I have a stethoscope from work but I dont figure ill be able to hear with that for a few more weeks or even longer. But I will def be doing something about hearing the heartbeat at home so I can keep track of the baby daily...or HOURLY lol! ;)

How often can you listen to a babys heartbeat (while pregnant) without causing harm?




ROBIN T


I bought one of those "baby heartbeat monitor"s (like the doctors have) and we asked the doctor if it would do any harm to the baby or my daughter and he said no. But we just got it today and already, we have listened to the heartbeat like 4 times for various family members. Is that too much?


Answer
nope, it shouldnt hurt the baby at all, so listen your little heart out ! it wont hurt you or baby. its awesome to hear the little heartbeat and know that theres a little one inside of you <3<3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When is it the best time to buy a baby heart monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment