Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What are the best baby monitors?

best baby monitor under �50
 on ... TDV450 Digital Video Monitor Review | Best Baby Monitor Reviews UK
best baby monitor under �50 image



Peace*Love


I am looking for a new baby monitor and I need one for under $50. If its digital/video I can spend under $100. If you have any suggestions on good ones it would be so helpful!! thanks!


Answer
Ours cost us close to $100.00, but I absolutely loved it. We had the Angel Care Monitor, it had an alarm on it to let us know if our daughter stopped breathing. After 10 seconds of no movement, a quick beep would go off. If no movement for 20 seconds the complete alarm would go off. It was absolutely wonderful. I was able to sleep so much better knowing that an alarm would go off if my daughter stopped breathing at night while I was sleeping..

Whats the best baby monitor under 50 bucks?




Sweetest S


We are hoping to find one that will work well in my 2 bedroom apartment that's not fuzzy. We just recently purchased a safety 1st monitor from walmart and its horrible! I couldn't imagine sleeping with all the fuzz.


Answer
I think i have the same one as the women above BUT i don't really recommend it. MOst of the times it's great but sometimes it's horrible. I think it catches signal from cell phones or even computers because even BEFORE my phone sounds off when i receive a text message the monitor makes a fuzzy light beeping noise. I actually still like it thought because it came with 2 portable monitors and the one to put in your baby's room has a night light that you can leave on or turn off. I paid $30 for it. Here it is: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7977222

I would assume that the newer Fisher Price monitor but the one that comes with only 1 works better, this one: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10727389

Also the lights light up red when there's sound and that's what i liked the most about it! When i thought i heard something i would just wait to see the red lights and that's how i knew if it was my son or not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best baby monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment