Saturday, July 20, 2013

Shy Baby Goldfish Extra Words to Make 20 Characters?

best 3g baby monitor
 on Baby Monitor 3G ipa download | Best iphone ipad apps games ipa center
best 3g baby monitor image



Kitty


I just recently picked up a pair of baby goldfish, one is a 2" shubunkin and the other is a 1" fantail/shubunkin hybrid. Their final home is my 55 gallon 'goldfish' tank that currently houses my two fantail goldfish both of which are about 6-7 inches in length. The new goldfish are currently in a cycled half filled 20 gallon 'hospital tank' undergoing monitoring due to the fact they were gotten from a less than reputable breeder and I'm watching them for signs of illness.
I have never gotten goldfish this small (my smallest was about 2.5 inches and not NEARLY this skittish) or from this source before so I have a few questions. First off, these two little guys are VERY shy. They spend 90% of their time hiding however possible. I have some floating plants that I used in my tropical tank to protect fry that I've put into their tank to help them feel more secure but they are both still very skittish. I've had them about 3 days now and all they do is hide is this normal? Also, I have some tiny sinking pellets that will easily fit in their mouths. The only problem is I have yet to get them to eat anything. Again, is this normal?
I was wondering, would it be more beneficial to me to transfer them on a VERY temporary basis to a 3g to help not only monitor them but also hopefully help them find/eat their food? If that is a bad idea should/could I put them in the 55g with the other 2 goldfish? Would the larger goldfish pick on them? I would have to feed a mixture of the large and baby goldfish pellets but would being in a larger school like setting help put their little baby nerves at ease?

Someone suggested putting them in the 3g to feed then putting them back into the aquarium but I worry that would stress their poor tiny bodies even more. If I put them in the 3g it would be for a couple weeks till I was sure they were eating and not sick.



Answer
I do not recommend moving your goldfish to a smaller tank. Your 20 gallon is a perfect holding tank for their quarantine period. I would even consider using the 20 gallon to grow them up a bit before adding them into the 55. However, eventually once the new fish grow they may bully your fancy goldfish. It's commonly suggested that you shouldn't keep both comet-type goldfish in with fancies.

It's common for new fish to hide all the time and even to refuse food. Any animal is going to be very cautious in a new environment. Give them about a week to settle in. When you do feed them, try something like frozen bloodworms or krill. It's more tempting than a pellet.

A question about internet connection?




ChiC_pArIs


Because I'm currently staying in a hostel, I have to use a wireless internet connection, because my hostel does not have telephone lines. So I have two choices: A high-speed broadband connection (3G) and the wireless connection provided by the hostel. Because the 3G technology in my country is still not stable, I chose the hostel wireless connection. The thing is, after I registered for it, I am able to log on to the Internet, but it is very slow. My friend, which stays only two rooms away from me, enjoys a superfast connection although he uses the hostel connection. Thinking it was my computer's fault, I tried to log on in another location, not my friend's room, but in another block within the hostel area. It was much faster. I've already checked the Intel PROSet Wireless Software in my comp, the signal quality is excellent and the speed switches between 11.0 Mbps & 54.0 Mbps, the signal strength is very good. So what's the problem?


Answer
If the speed is switching between 54Mbps and 11Mbps, the signal quality is likely the issue. The wireless software may say "excellent", but don't go by that. If your location changes how fast your internet seems, its interference on the wireless. On some occasions, it is possibly to make wireless in a laptop work better by shutting off it's power saving option.

In Windows, right-click My Computer and select properties. Select the Hardware tab, click device manager. Find the Intel ProSet adapter under network adapters, right-click on it and select properties. Click the Advanced tab at the top and look for PowerSaveMode in the list and set it for OFF. This will use more power (battery in laptop won't last as long), but can make the wireless work better in some cases.

Also, make sure you are not near any 2.4Ghz cordless phones, Microwave Ovens, Baby Monitors, or anything else operating in the 2.4Ghz band as these will all cause problems.

Worst case - get a decent PCMCIA wireless card. hey usually have better antennas and more power than a built in wireless card.

Hope this helps.

Jason

http://www.onestoptechnologyshop.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Shy Baby Goldfish Extra Words to Make 20 Characters?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment