Friday, July 19, 2013

Does anyone know where to rent a fetal doppler where you don't need a physician's approval?

best baby monitor mothercare
 on Where to Get a Cheap Baby Monitor | MyFamilyClub
best baby monitor mothercare image



jacki0o0


I'm not anxious about anything. I think it would be a nice bonding experience to hear the baby's heart beat every once in a while. It's rude to just assume anything about me.


Answer
i bought a fetal heart listening monitor from mothercare which is really good u can hear the heart beat and baby moving and jumping around.
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000IVU83A/sr=1-10/qid=1219015524/ref=sr_1_10/026-7906492-7614816?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

how much are the following from mothercare?




Maria


Dummy
Bottle
Baby monitor
Car seat
Push chair
Pram
Cot

Noah's Mommy & Marine Wife.
seriously i could have done that myself
HURAY you got it all in one !
and what the hell is ETA



Answer
mothercare, I dont really know what you mean But I will take a chance.

Bottles vary in prices in brands,,,,you can get 1.00 bottle at the dollar store...I prefer dr browns...they area about 11.00 for 3 bottles

Baby monitors vary in price too, but look at spending about 50.00

car seats also vary on average, look at spending for a combo set stoller and carseat 130.00

push chair I assume you mean stroller, they vary pending if you buy a combo

I dont know what a pram is.

a crib varys you can get a cheap on at walmart for, 125.00
or you can go with sears brand for 300.00




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know where to rent a fetal doppler where you don't need a physician's approval?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment