Friday, July 19, 2013

When playing a pc game, my monitor looses signal?

best baby monitor samsung
 on : Best Baby Monitor , Best Video Baby Monitors , Samsung Video Baby ...
best baby monitor samsung image



Bobesko B


When I start to play a game, after like 10 or 20 minutes I loose monitor signal. I have Vista ultimate, quad core 9400, GF 9800 gtx+, 4 gigs of Ram. My monitor is Samsung t240HD. I have newest drivers installed from Nvidia web page and also my GPU is not overheating it has about 65 celsius while playing newest games.


Answer
Try adjusting your CPU probably there. With things like that its impossible for those babies to be disrupted while playing. Try adjusting your CPU-Monitor connection wires. Its probably there

Can I link a wireless webcam to my galaxy s3?




Lindsay


Im thinking with video baby monitors at $130+ dollars is it possible to have a wireless webcam link up to my phone (galaxy s3)?


Answer
Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact

Here is the eMail address,
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=1&PROD_ID=75

How to Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Tab

I enjoy this forum and enjoy helping when I can.


Good luck...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When playing a pc game, my monitor looses signal?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment