Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?

best baby monitor ip camera
 on High-Quality Baby Monitor with Wireless IP Camera / Best for Your ...
best baby monitor ip camera image



Fran


Has any one use tenvis ip cameras as baby monitor? I bought one from amazon, and it looks nice and works with my iPhone. Now my little baby is coming, I need a baby monitor, and the tenvis camera may be useful. Can you provide me some instructions? thanks


Answer
http://www.tenvis.com/web/enlearn_more.html for information, forum, customer support.
The beauty of the Internet and Google searches in particular is that you can find almost anything all by yourself.

whats a good wallet friendly baby monitor camera and sound that can be viewed from phone threw wifi?




ryan


I want to be able to view threw phone and still have a monitor at home with little or no monthly fees to view online is there such a system?


Answer
You can check Foscam ip/network cameras. It works over wifi (wireless) or with cable to your internet connection router. It costs around 80 dollars I think... Some models have 2 way voice, too... With night vision and everything... You can even change the camera direction remotely from your phone or computer... It's not easy to setup initially (the user manual was horrible when I bought it 6 months ago), but once it's done - no problems... I have 2 of them at home.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment