Saturday, July 20, 2013

what do you recommend, for a baby monitor?

best baby monitor audio
 on ... Baby Monitor  Find The Best Deals & Prices On Digital Baby Monitors
best baby monitor audio image



Lala


dont call me a troll just because of my question history, its a shared family account for the girls in the family. now to my question, do you recommend a video baby monitor, or just audio. i dont know anybody who has had a video monitor, but if you had one how did it work out for you? i feel like a video one would stress me out, like id be looking at it all the time, but an audio one, you can just keep it right next to you, and you dont even have to worry about a thing, youll just know. but then again, your baby would be safer witht the video and audio i guess? i dont know. i guess it just decreases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome, (sids). but any opinions would be greatly appriciated.
it may reduce the risk of suffication or something of that nature



Answer
I used an audio monitor with my first baby. 2nd time round, I didn't bother with one, although I did leave bedroom and living room doors open, in case she awoke. Personally if you follow the Health visitors advice on safe sleeping positions etc, and have a well ventilated (but not cold) bed room for your baby/child, everything should be fine.

What is the best baby monitor on the market?




rhyno


Was thinking audio-only, but am interested in the newer video systems as well.


Answer
I have tried a few, and I have found that Fisher Price monitors are the best. Both in terms of sound quality and longevity. I don't have the latest version but baby bargins book always gives good advice on purchases.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what do you recommend, for a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment