Wednesday, January 16, 2013

9 Wks preggo and heart beating fast is this normal?

Q. I walk 4 miles daily, and am in a very good shape, thank God. I am 9 wks preggo and recently started getting tired easily, I feel like I have no energy and that the baby is sucking out all my energy. I can't stand too long or read too fast because, my heart beats fast if I do that and I feel like I'll run out of breath. I wasn't like this b4 this pregnancy. I hope this is normal. It doesn't happen all the time, bt it does when I am standing for too long. I didn't ask my doc yet. Wanted to check with you guys first. Also why do I get too tired. B4 my pregnancy I was soooo energetic and would jog 4 miles without getting tired, bt now all I wanna do it sit and relax and sleep.. What is the cause for this? Thank you guys.

I was taking this class where I had to sit for 8 hrs daily, couldn't do it. Attended one day bt had to quit. Just can't sit for too long. I have to lie down often. It's my first pregnancy and can't wait to give birth already even though I am only 9 wks. I am just not myself anymore :(, I feel like a different person that's lazy and can't do nothing. Someone told me I need to relax til I am at least 3 months and that I work around the house to much and the whole 4 miles thing isn't good for me til at least I am 3 months pregnant.

A. Maybe try shorter walks for now. I was going to gym 3 times a before b4 i found out i was pregnant, i now do 2 sessions a week but wear a heartrate monitor. To give u an idea, my normal resting heartrate was 65-70 b4 PG, then once PG increased to about 95, which the doc said was perfectly normal most PG women have a resting heartrate of 90-100. But also when excersing your heartrate to not go above 140-150, so that doesnt leave a lot of room, i just dont do the cardio workouts anymore, just to a bit of walking, light weights, squats etc





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 9 Wks preggo and heart beating fast is this normal?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment