Saturday, January 19, 2013

How would you specifically describe a girl with a good personality?

Q. I'm not going to change myself completely to come to people's liking, but I mean, I can't observe or monitor myself as well as others see me. Maybe I have bad flaws in my personality that should be changed for the better, so I'm taking these traits as a guide to be a better person. Change for the better.

Anyways, how would you describe a girl with a good personality? Someone you'd love, or someone you'd admire, or someone you wouldn't find a burden to be present around.

A. A girl with a good personality would be someone who loves animals/people/babies, very forgiving, likes helping people, funny, can talk about anything, easy going/ out going, puts people before herself/ not selfish, wants love, always nice, good attitude, very grateful for what she has, likes people for who they are not what they look like and that's it. :)
Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsnULkPLHTNrQFYIiYcOahUM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20121215161106AAZFwdQ


what is the probability of twins in the same sac being born healthy?
Q. My doctor is really freaking me out about the fact that my twins are in the same sac and sharing the same placenta. I am 18 weeks now and he is telling me they have a 50% chance of making it if I let the pregnancy go pass 32 weeks. Now I am terrified of the umbilical cord rapping around there necks. Anybody have and experience this and have healthy babies?

A. Your are having "MoMo" babies (monochorionic, monoamniotic or one sac and one placenta)

Fortunately, modern technology allows doctors to observe babies in the womb, and monitor the situation. High resolution ultrasounds, doppler imaging and non-stress tests help to assess symptoms and identify potential cord problems. Cord entanglement and compression are generally a slow process, so parents and medical caregivers have time to make decisions. Some situations will require such close monitoring that the expectant mother must remain hospitalized.

There is no approved treatment or procedure to fix the situation. The only resolution is delivery of the babies. Virtually all MoMo babies are born prematurely. Doctors have to balance the risks of the babies' condition in the womb versus the consequences of prematurity. If cord compression occurs early in the pregnancy, the babies may not be able to survive. Some doctors elect to schedule delivery of MoMo babies at 32, 34 or 36 weeks, believing that the womb environment is simply too dangerous past that point in time. Sometimes steroids may be administered to boost the babies' lung development and improve their chances of surviving outside the womb.

A cesarean section is mandated for MoMo babies to avoid cord prolapse, a situation that occurs when the second babies cord is expelled as the first baby is delivered.

multiples.about.com



You are having a very rare type of twins as I'm sure you are already aware. Hang in there and let your doctor guide you through. You should have a lot more ultrasounds than normal to keep an eye on the cords and you should be seeing a high risk doctor and not just your regular ob. I am not in your shoes but I feel for you and I hope it all works out. Best of luck to you and your babies.


I have hypothyroidism and pregnant. How does this effect the baby?
Q. I have been on thyroid meds since I was about 6 wks pregnant. Taking 25 mcg. Now at 16 weeks taking 50 mcg. The endocronologist believes I will need to increase to 75 mcg in 2 wks. If they don't get this leveled out what effects does it do to my unborn baby? Now they think I am also Vitamin B12 dificient. What does that do?

A. The baby could be affected probably if you were not seeking treatment. You are being treated and monitored, which is good. A raise of meds is usually necessary while pregnant, too. I've also heard that people with Hashi's (the autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid gland) are often deficient in B-12 as well. You might try either taking an extra supplement based on your levels or just getting a really good prenatal vitamin.

Thyroid Guide to fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding: http://thyroid.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=thyroid&cdn=health&tm=5&f=22&su=p1051.2.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=1&bts=0&st=10&zu=http%3A//www.thyroid-info.com/articles/pregnancy.htm

Vitamin B-12: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12_deficiency


can shoulders get stuck before the head is out?
Q. I've always heard of shoulder dystocia happening once baby's head is all the way out, but can a baby's shoulders get stuck when the baby's head is only, say, halfway out? If so, what would they do in that case?

A. Newborns are pretty flexible, the doctor will first try to rotate and slowly try guiding the baby through. They cannot perform a c section if the babies head is out that I'm aware of. This would make no sense and cause too much stress on the woman. Doctors are knowledgeable, well prepared and certainly experienced knowing how to handle all possibilities that could go wrong. When you're in labor, they are monitoring you and the baby, checking dilation and already know the estimated size of the baby before born. They would preform a c section ahead of time if they thought something just might go wrong. Technology now is beyond our understanding, if you are pregnant please don't worry, its a normal reaction when in your third trimester :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would you specifically describe a girl with a good personality?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment