Saturday, January 19, 2013

Can a baby monitor be used to listen in on a conversation?

Q. I wanna use a baby monitor so I can be a witness to a "special" conversation. Will the monitor be detectable/make noises?
Can I get an intelligent answer please?!
Instead of someone who's trying to be a smart aleck but just sounds like a retard that didnt read the complete question!
James you are a dumb fuck!!!!!! I was asking if the monitor would make noises and you totally just made up something to be a smart ass dumb shit!

A. No, baby monitors will only pick up noises that babies make. it has space age computer components inside that block out the voices of anyone over the age of 2.


Baby monitor with web connection where the in home monitor will work even if my internet goes down?
Q. I am looking for a reliable video baby monitor that I can view on my computer at work, but that is independent in that it will continue to work as a monitor even if my internet connection goes down.
Brian ~ Which monitor did you choose?

A. This was a catch 22 for me. Obviously to see my baby, and check they are OK was a good one. But I decided wireless technology is still in its infant days. Who knows in the future, whether exposing a baby to radiation is good for them. That's why I went with a wired monitor. So any wired monitor is the one I would choose, but that's the problem, most are wireless. Babies are especially vulnerable because their bodies and nervous systems are still developing and because they will have more time to accumulate exposure to the radiation and for any delayed effects to develop. The jury is out, but I don't personally want to be a guineepig.

I looked at http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/cv600.html,
But in the end went with just a simple wired sound monitor. You can put them closer, due to a much smaller magnetic field and hear the baby breathing . It maybe that magnetic fields dont harm the baby, but there have been some concerns in some of the trustworthy papers here in UK such as the independant.


Is there any way to prevent my cell phone conversations from being picked up on the baby monitor?
Q. Sometimes people call me at night and my conversations get picked up by the baby monitor in my parents room. Is there any way to keep this from happening? I'd rather not them hear some of the stuff me and my friends talk about. They keep the monitor on all night and I can't turn it off.

A. Is it cell or just cordless. A baby monitor shouldn't pick up a cell phone. In either case you can get a digital cell phone or a digital cordless phone. The baby monitor may pick up the signal, but it won't be able to decode the digital signal and no one will be able to understand a word you say.


Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?
Q. I have 2 babies and would like to find a baby monitor for both rooms in one. Is there such a thing? Someone help please!

A. Target, Walmart, Babies R Us





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a baby monitor be used to listen in on a conversation?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment