Friday, January 18, 2013

I stole from my job, I know I shouldn't have. But without proof there's nothing to do, right?

Q. I'm 20 and I was working at an office.

My mother is pregnant, I received a call and I was told she was rushed into the emergency room and a C-section is going to be practiced right away, she was found to have her blood pressure really high and her age also makes it a bigger risk (mid 40's). I had a week working as a secretary for a private company. My boss left the office to me, I spent the time alone in there. There were no cameras in there since that's the room where we monitor the cameras all around the business. Plus just to feel more comfortable I would search around, up and down and there was nothing recording.

I KNOW IT'S WRONG WHAT I DID!..

But I got so worried, and my boss is a jerk, I knew he wouldn't understand the reason why I left the job so suddenly. And I was right because right after I left he called me and told me that it doesn't matter how big the emergency is I should have waited for him before leaving. It's my mother!

Anyways, I had a long time looking for a job then I found this one, I really need some money, why? Because my mother doesn't work, at least not for now with the baby, pregnancy, and health issues. So I'm a bit stuck, before I left the office I took a phone and a camera (an iphone). He had a pile of those just standing around. Off, without use. I'm sorry, I know it was wrong. I KNOW.

I figured I could get a quick cash out of it, plus he wasn't going to see me again.

He called an asked about the phone and camera, I told him it wasn't me if that's what he's trying to say. I also told him that in order for him to accuse me then he better be speaking with proof of video and such and he replied "This is a locked up room I have no camera here, I am just asking because I had these two objects in the office, I'll just lock it with keys and not let anyone come in if I'm not here".

I played it off (YES YES I KNOW it's wrong) And I told him I didn't like the way he asked as if he thought it was me, he has a bad temper but he controls it, with a serious tone he says "No I'm not saying it was you I just have no trust in leaving the office unlocked again, just come by Monday and I'll pay you you're week's job."

Anyways I'm not asking for any of you to say I did something that was okay, I don't want to justify what I did, It was a moment where all I thought was about my mother at the emergency room and worst of all I thought of not having an extra $100 to at least help me out with food for my younger sister while our mother is hospitalized, that is why I simple snapped at that moment and took the phone and camera. Again I'm not justifying myself, it was wrong...

Either way my boss sounds like he doesn't even want to talk about the subject and told me to just forget it and to pass by to get my check and that'll be all.

I can't be accused, specially when other employer's would go in the office every once in a while, right?
I'm not saying that my "excuse" is valid, or that it should even be taken into consideration. But then again if you've never done something you shouldn't have done then you're either lying or not human. I feel guilty as it is, you don't have to be considerate toward me but don't be rude either. Can anyone answer the question please?

A. Theres no excuse for stealing sorry


ideas for the iphone, opinions?
Q. hi what do you think of these 2 ideas for apps on the iphone. one is a thing where it monitors a baby crying and then you input what that cry was about. for instance, your baby is crying one day and you figure out he wants food. you record the cry and say that is a food cry. then in the future you just show your iphone near a baby crying and it will tell you what they are crying for by measuring his or hers pitch and tone. another one is a shock thing, like in the arcade. you hold the iphone and get shock waves through your hand for however long, and send your high scores online and the person who gets the longest time holding it gets a prize or something. what do you think? also do you have any cool app ideas?

A. Awesome, in-fact I can also record sounds on my Nokia, or Motorola, or Samsung, or Sony Ericsson and also make them vibrate.
Wow I think I got a cool phone! Not?

A NEW BETTER CAMERA APPLICATION FOR THAT TRASH PHONE CAN BE A BETTER START!


what type of camera is a spy camera?
Q. im looking for a camera that you can put in one room and in another room you can see whats going on the place you put the camera in, actuallly i need it because my sister shes disabled eats all the food in the kitchen and i stay in the bedroom and cant watch her. her and my dad stay in the living room and my dad never watches her going into the kitchen. she eats all the meat cooked. i couldn't buy a lock for the refrigerator because i dont want to deal with opening it all the time it should be easy access. so what type of camera can do that like spying in another room

do you guys know any iphone or ipod apps that can do just that like download the app on your ipod that has a camera and put it in a living room and see the recording on your computer or something

A. Interesting question. You have two basic options.

1.) Video Baby monitor: Some can be used over the internet to monitor your kitchen anywhere, anytime. Can be wired or wireless. It's powerful and most mothers use it nowadays. Downside is, it's not discreet and once your sister knows it's there, she can find a way to evade it.

2.) Video Spy Cameras: Your best shot. They are covert, can be hidden anywhere. You can easily find wall-clocks with hidden cams, flowerpot, tissue box, even a tape recorder. I bet you can also find microwave oven with hidden cams, so many more.

Of course there are other options but these two are the cheapest options you can get.

Check the links below for more information, relevant articles and products.


wireless help, dlink n router and AP no signal?
Q. i am having trouble with my home wireless, i have a dlink n DIR-625. i bought it about 2 years ago. when i set it up just did the set up wizard i only use it for iphones and 2 laptops. i could never get it to work right it will have full signal for about 20 sec after set up then drop to one bar. i live in a small house and even now im 5 feet from it and have 1 bar.
today my friend at work gave me a dlink N DAP-1522. soi figured id shut off the wireless on my router and try the AP. same thing happens.
please help.

A. Check to be sure they are not in N mode only! They need to be set to use b/g/n or you will have issues with non-N devices. The Iphone is G and if the router is in N mode only it will drop you nearly instantly if it connects at all. The same is true unless all devices are N capable and many units aren't so first check the router and the AP be sure b/g/n modes are running! Just logon to the web interfaces and check the type of connections that are allowed.

Second look for anything that might be interfering on the channel you selected. I have even seen fluorescent lamps cause interference with 2.4 gig connections.. other sources wireless speakers, baby room monitors, wireless cameras etc etc. Try different channels





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I stole from my job, I know I shouldn't have. But without proof there's nothing to do, right?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment