Sunday, January 13, 2013

Any suggestions on a survalence camera used for a baby monitor?

Q. want to use a survalence camera for a baby monitor to get multiple usage. Any help?

A. I have never used one, but thinking about if for my twins. Here is a link that has a bunch of them.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&resnum=0&q=baby+monitor+with+camera&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=fcURS8pRzt6UB9iSzZQE&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CD8QrQQwAA


Have you ever went outside to get some yard work done when your baby is inside sleeping?
Q. have but ussually take the baby monitor with me so I know the moment they wake up I have twins. Just wondering?

A. Yes, with the baby monitor you are fine to do that. Just make sure you don't lock yourself out of the house!!


What age did you stop using a monitor for your baby/toddler?
Q. My daughter is almost 18 months and I still use a baby monitor. It makes me feel a lot better to have it on, especially at night because her door is closed and I have a floor fan going for white noise. I have no idea when I'll stop using it, but probably not anytime soon. I was just curious how old your LO was when you stopped using one.

A. My twin boys are almost 5yrs old and I still have a monitor in their room. I like to hear what's going on in there, especially when they are playing in their room and I'm 2 floors away doing laundry in the basement. My husband and I actually enjoy listening to their conversations after we put them to bed, and if they start playing around too much we can go up there and tell them to get to sleep and we can hear if they get out of bed.


Is there a dual video baby monitor for twins who will be in separate rooms?
Q. I want a video monitor that shows both cribs/rooms at the same time. Does something like this exist?
actually, it's not really twins...more like Irish Twins. Basically a 1 year old and newborn. I just put "twins" to make it easy...less to explain but it didn't work!

A. This one had good reviews. You will need to buy another "camera" for the 2nd room.
system
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3447389
2nd monitor
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3731205

Here is all the video monitors. It doesn't appear to be any others that can accommodate two rooms.
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3243631&view=all





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any suggestions on a survalence camera used for a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment