Friday, January 4, 2013

How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?

Q. I have two iPhones, the old iPhone 3g and the new iPhone 4s. now i wanted to use my old iphone 3g (iOs version updated) as a Home Spy Camera and wanted to watch my kids at home live stream to my new iPhone 4s while im at work. i also got my Home Wifi network. is there any best iphone application out there for this matter? or is it possible to use my Home IP address to use and access it for this concept?

A. There are many training videos telling us how to make iphone as home spy camera on line.
Um...I've found two:
1. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-use-iphone-as-spy-camera-423938/
2. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-iphone-secret-spy-camera-423940/
The second video looks like very easy to access, but I don't know if it is useful for you.

If these two ways are not fit, I suggest you to buy a Baby Monitor or Home Spy Camera. You can visit this online store:
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-Baby-Monitor_120.html
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-IP-Camera_113.html
It's a wholesaler, so its price is very low.


How do I set up my Mac's iCam to video my puppies while I'm at work?
Q. I have 4 bottle babies I would like to monitor while I am at work to see what they are up to and I have an iMac with the iCam inside. Is there a way to set it up so I can view the puppies from my work computer?

A. You can download Orb for Mac here:
http://corp.orb.com/download/Orb20Setup.dmg
which will let you stream just about anything from your computer (including a webcam) to a browser, your phone, gaming console, etc.
As long as your work doesn't block it, you can get to the stream by logging into mycast.orb.com and opening the stream with your work computer's video player, like windows media player on windows.
If it is blocked and you have a capable phone, like an iPhone, BlackBerry, etc. you can watch it there.


How much would it cost to equip a home with deaf technology?
Q. If you were to add a special smoke detector, door bell lights, vibrating alarm clock, TTY, and other technologies, how much would that cost?

A. I am 100% Deaf.. So from experience
A TTY is VERYYYYY out dated, it is hardly used now. We have Video Phones now and the VRS (Video Rely Services) They are provided by the government by agencies such as Sorenson VRS or Purple communication or ZVRS. All require a TV or Computer and a high speed internet hookup. That cost is your own responsibility to provide. (19inch flat screen 299$ best buy, Dell ultrabook 699$ internet ATT 56$ with cell serivce a month)
The alarm clocks very in price depending on what other features you would like it to have. a basic alarm only function can be found between 25-60$ the more fancy one that can attach to lights or smoke detectors and provide multifunction I have found to be about 200$
The door bells are an easy hook-up and can be applied to all lights or certain ones in the house each adapter is about 10$
The smoke detectors can be bought at about 65$ for each room you want one in, or you can have a universal system installed professionally for about 500$
Baby monitors can be attached to the alarm clock as a separate function otherwise I find them hard to use.
For the cell phone, I have VRS on my Iphone and a discount on my bill because I do not need a voice plan. unlimited texting. there is also face-time and other things like skype and google plus. Also with phones there is a nation wide program called Cap-tell (if the Deaf person can and willingly uses voise to communicate) that captions everything on a landlines phone(or cell phone is you have sprint) that the hearing person on the other line is saying
ummm thats about it from what I can think of. Other wise for appointments and class and college stuff like that and for more direct communication I use a ASL (sign language) interpreter.
There are also High power hearing aids, cochlear implants and the BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid) if you want to try and "restore" some hearing, or use residual hearing you may have. but note these methods are case to case and are not always effective and can fail


How to Get the Information you need to protect your children from product recalls?
Q.

A. You should try Recalls Plus, a free iPhone app that enables busy parents to proactively monitor recalls of their children's products like strollers, cribs, baby formula, and car seats for greater safety and peace of mind, check it out: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/recalls-plus/id499200328

If you don't have an iphone, there is also a Facebook app:

http://apps.facebook.com/recallsplus/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment