Friday, January 4, 2013

Whats the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

Q. Mine was having a ghost or something punching my back at night when I was a kid. Whats yours?

A. Seeing my baby son lying dead in the incubator of the Special Baby Care Unit whilst the nurses who were supposed to be watching him were sat there chatting - one even had her chair touching the incubator.
He looked as though he'd been rolled in flour, he was so white.
I remember hearing the apnoea monitor going off whilst walking down the long hallway to see him. Thing is, they go off all the time, often for no real reason, so the nurses had obviously gotton complacent because of that. Even I didn't think much of the sound of it other than to notice it, seeing as they went off so often...at least until I saw my son.
Fortunately, my shout alerted them and they quickly got him breathing again. He's still strong and healthy today, years down the line.

That experience, beats hands-down any and all the experiences I've had with non human entities, including the one that physically pushed me out the gates of a church that was closed for having been the place where ritualistic sacrifices of animals had taken place. Even the fear I felt as it followed me up the road away from the church, which was very real fear, of what seemed a very real 'thing', was NOTHING in comparison.


I keep hearing these weird noises in my grandparents basement?
Q. Like, my grandparents live in a big house. They remodeled their basement 2 years ago and it looks really good. But every time I walk past it I hear these weird noises. Like shattering of glasses. I run back up stairs and forget about it cause it's kinda creepy. Or when my grandma asks me to go turn off the light I see like shadows from the corner of the room. What is it? Is it haunted?

A. Well, for starters: ghost are a reality, not just a TV idea. I know because I lived in a haunted house for over 7 years. I had seen or heard ghost on a daily bases. The thought of a ghost doesnt mean demon. Ghost are like the living; there are good ghost and bad ghost; I have witnesses both. Then there are demons;and if you believe in god you had better believe in the devil. If not thats ok to, because they surly believe in you.
I use to think that ghost were just for TV until I had the unfortunate pleasure of moving in with them. The answer to the question in the back of your mind is " YES" you can PISS Them Off; not a good idea unles you wanmt a good case of the willies.
There is also the possability that you caught a glimps of the gardian angels watching over. My second house; third ghost:` My daughter had a regular visitor untill she was 3 years old. I lived in a new house, so nobody died in there. Every day she had a conversation with someone. I could hear voices through the baby monitor. My daughter could describe the person and had a name also. I did not know the name and could not find any information on that person either. How many toddlers can make up a first and last name?

Frankly it really don't matter what anyone thinks of my story. I know the truth and that is enough for me. I do have another theroy; maby your just crazy,LOL. Seriouly though, you may just be parinoid. just kidding. enjoy your ghost.


Have you ever heard strange sounds on your baby monitor?
Q. Such as Electronic Voice Phenomenom (EVP's) from ghosts.

A. My sister has. She would pick up her neighbour's phone conversations quite often. One time it wasn't a phone conversation though... it was a knocking sound and a man's voice saying hello... nobody was at the door.


What is the ghost mumbling into the baby monitor in insidious ? ?
Q. The only part I completly understand is " I want him , I want him NOW . " But I don't understand anything else . Btw , I asked out of pure boredom . Haha (:

A. There's nothing you can do
nothing you can do

I want it !

Give me it !
Give me it !
I want it !

I want it now (roars)

Cali crying
Mother runs upstairs





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment