Thursday, January 3, 2013

My daughter is 37 weeks and the baby has exposer to depakote,She has not felt the baby kick or move for 24hrs?

Q. we went to l&d yesterday and the baby's heart rate was much lower than normal, however the nurse would not listen to any of her concerns and sent her home. What should she do now.

A. Go straight back to L&D and ask them to hook her back up to the monitor,make sure that they are aware she has felt no movement in 24 hours and do not leave until they agree to put her back on the monitor.


I am 17 weeks pregnant with twins. When will my babies really start moving around?
Q. I can feel them every once in a while, but it is by no means frequent. I have a fetal heart rate monitor and I listen to them daily, so I know that they are fine, but when will they be moving more? Thanks!!!

A. congratulations! we love you!


33 weeks pregnant and babies heart rate droped and went back up, has this happen to anyone else?
Q. I went to the L&D floor because I thought I seen spotting they dismissed the spotting and said that I was contracting and while hooked up to the machine they said the baby had a "D cell" the heart rate dropped once and went back up to normal I was kept on the machines for 2 hours for monitoring... all my doctor said was babies do that sometimes don't worry I feel fine now but did anyone else experience or know anything about this?

A. Babies heart rates can go up and down very easily. If your heart rate goes up so does the babies, if you eat or drink something the babies heart rate will go up also. If you are calm and the baby is calm or sleeping then most likely their heart rate would drop some. The normal rate for a baby is 120-160. If the nurses monitored you for 2 hours and told you everything was ok then im sure it is.


How normal is it to measure 26 weeks and only be 22 weeks along?
Q. How normal is it to measure 26 weeks and only be 22 weeks along?
Have any of you experienced this or anything similar? Also every time I go in each month her heart rate is 173 is that normal also at 22 weeks? I know for a fact it isn't twins. I have been monitored since 5 weeks. Also this is my 4th pregnancy with 2 live children and one miscarried at 8 1/2 weeks.

A. Actually pretty normal. I measured 4 weeks ahead at one of my measurments. They just thought I was going to have a big baby. I ended up having a normal size baby for the time he was born.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My daughter is 37 weeks and the baby has exposer to depakote,She has not felt the baby kick or move for 24hrs?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment