Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What cable I need to connect a motorola baby monitor MBP33 to tv ?!?

Q. Hi , I have a Motorola Baby Monitor MBP33 that's working very well day and night but I couldn't find any cable to connect the baby monitor to tv ( TV IN are HDMI or RCA ), Baby monitor AV OUT is only mini USB. Motorola doesn't sell any cable for this monitor and they were not so helpful.
I bought some cables and adapters from Amazon without success.
Please help me to find the right cable for this baby monitor.
Thank you.

A. I also have been searching for a compatible cable. Did you try the Kodak U8 Av Cable? It looks like it should be compatible. I have not been able to find anything else?


Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?
Q. Has any one use tenvis ip cameras as baby monitor? I bought one from amazon, and it looks nice and works with my iPhone. Now my little baby is coming, I need a baby monitor, and the tenvis camera may be useful. Can you provide me some instructions? thanks

A. http://www.tenvis.com/web/enlearn_more.html for information, forum, customer support.
The beauty of the Internet and Google searches in particular is that you can find almost anything all by yourself.


What should I ask for on my baby shower registry?
Q. I'm going to be a new mom and I'm going to register for baby supplies but have no idea what I need. What supplies are essential for a new mom? Anything you wish someone had told you about when you were expecting?

A. that depends on what you want to do -- are you co-sleeping or do you want your baby in the room with you? are you breast feeding? do you want to wear your baby?

for me, I found that my sling for carrying my fussy newborn around in was a lifesaver (I recommend the moby wrap). I like my good, compact stroller (inglesina swift) and my convertible car seat. I liked our playmat/play gym thing and we used that for a good 7-8 months. I was happy to have my breast pump when I needed it in the first few weeks but then we got back to him breast feeding full time so all the bottles I got were unnecessary. we had a co-sleeper which was good for naps until he outgrew it, but he was in bed with us from the beginning. my son hates baths so I have to shower with him so we never used a baby bathtub, haha. we cloth diaper too so I didn't need too many diapers.

I'd register for a baby monitor, a music box/white noise machine, plenty of onesies in all sizes, burp cloths, a bumbo, a high chair (we have a hook-on one) and a mobile too. they grow so quickly out of that newborn stage too, so some toys will be nice. forget the wipes warmer (when you're away from the house, the wipes will be cold so it's best to get your baby used to that!) and the diaper genie (a regular trash can with a lid works fine). we didn't use uncomfortable carriers (the baby bjorn, the snuggli) because they put the baby's weight in the wrong place. we have a convertible crib that we never used but would have when he went into a toddler bed -- but it got recalled so yadda yadda. he hated his bouncer but loved his swing. I had a little swing contraption that allowed the car seat to be attached to it and I thought that was pretty cool and we used it until he outgrew his infant seat:
http://www.amazon.com/Graco-SnugGlider-Swing-SnugRide-Infant/dp/B000M4K4BY

so I guess all in all, hind sight is 20-20 and I really didn't know what would work with my son and what wouldn't. some people love their baby bath tubs and bouncers and they didn't work with us. think about your style of parenting that you want to happen and try to go off of that, if that makes sense. sorry this is so long, I've been long winded tonight! keep reciepts!


Where to buy at home Fertility Monitoring Sticks in stores? Do ovulation sticks do the same thing?
Q. Does anyone know which stores sell the Fertility Monitors? I have already been to Walmart and Kmart and neither had them, only ovulation monitoring kits. If I can't find the fertility sticks, should I just purchase the ovulation monitors? Has anyone used these? I am just curious to see when the best time to try to get pregnant will be because it has been not easyTTC!

A. I have been using the clear blue fertility monitor for over a year and I swear by it, and highly recommend it to everyone ttc. It takes all the guess work out of this ttc business, and it helped me to learn everything I needed to know about my cycle. We got our monitor at Walgreen's, it was the only place that sold it, and it is also the only store that sells the tests strips for it in my area. You can also check ebay or amazon, they can sometimes be found on there cheaper, as well as the test strips. You need to purchase the strips in order to use the monitor.

It really is worth it, especially if your ovulation pattern is unpredictable. It will tell you when you are fertile prior to ovulation, as well as when you ovulate, so there is no reading test strip lines, and no guessing at all. It gives you a heads up on when to try, basically. It pretty much puts your mind at ease, as there is no guessing, and you will know you've tried on the right days. They are a bit pricey, so I would recommend looking on ebay or amazon first for a brand new one. You can buy them used, but I have no experience with that, I just hear it is not recommended. Beware the 1st month you use it, you may or may not get a peak reading, as it can take a cycle to become familiar with your hormone levels and cycle. This is very common, but rest assured that many, many women are able to get a peak reading and detect ovulation in the 1st month of use. Out of all the women I know that use it, I was the only one that was not able to get a peak reading my 1st month. So check Walgreen's, or online. I promise you will be very happy with it:)

Good luck to you and lots of baby dust coming your way!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What cable I need to connect a motorola baby monitor MBP33 to tv ?!?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment