Friday, January 4, 2013

What baby monitor is in the sears commercial?

Q. What baby monitor is shown in the Sears commercial where they have the baby pictured on the Flat Screen while the couple is grilling outside?

A. it's the Summer infant flat screen video monitor. sold at Target and Babies R' Us. Its great. Costs about $200.


Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?
Q. I have 2 babies and would like to find a baby monitor for both rooms in one. Is there such a thing? Someone help please!

A. Target, Walmart, Babies R Us


What is the best baby monitor out there?
Q. Im going to be a first time mom & my baby's nursery is on a different floor in my house. Im looking for the best portable baby monitor, possibly a picture one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

A. I would go for a basic sound only monitor. When I was setting up my nursery we bought a motion and sound monitor. I found it to be useless for a new born as the baby was too small to set it off. It needed an adult or something bigger to set it off as it needed big movements (a hand waving in front of it.) I have one by fisher price that came with 2 speakers and the base. It is really good and picks up all sounds (it is so sensitive that it picks up the grand father clock chiming in the dinning room!) I love it. It only cost us about $80 from baby target.


What are the best non-digital baby monitors on the market?
Q. I have looked into digital monitors, but they're a little out of my price range. Does anyone know of any good classic style baby monitors? I am pregnant with my first child.

A. I love the Sony sound sensor baby call. It's voice activated so you don't hear the static. You do have the choice of listening to everything though. I bought a second one for my 3 yr olds room since I can't hear her if she calls out. They are only $35.00 at Target, great buy.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What baby monitor is in the sears commercial?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment