Friday, January 11, 2013

How can I convince my husband that its time for our daughter to sleep in her own room?

Q. She is almost 4 months old and sleeps through the night. We have her in the high bassinet part of the pack n play in our bedroom to sleep since she was born. I think she is getting big for that and want her to get familiar with her crib and room. My husband gets so upset when I mention it. He wants her right where she is.

A. Don't ask - just do it! You are the mother and the wife and it's your home so take charge with this. Set up the baby monitor (got a camera one?) and start putting the baby there. I had our daughter in a crib in her room from day one. We have never had any issues with her sleeping in her own room...she's only a few steps away!


How many times a night do you check on your children?
Q. I think I am obsessive about it, I check on them about 3-4 times a night while they are sleeping. My husband does it once too, but he says I'm obsessive. So I am wondering what's the norm?

A. When my kids were little, I checked up on them when they were sleeping a few times a night. I had to check if they were breathing, if the blanket was on right, if the pillow was under their heads, etc.
You are normal. Unless u r doing this during intimacy, then there's a problem. Unless of course you hear a noise and u have to stop. Use a baby monitor w/ a camera.
My kids are 13 and 12 and now i check on them 2 times a night.


What is a list of things you need for a baby?
Q. It's my first and I'm just really nervous about raising a child. I would like to know some things I'll need/want for my new baby.

A. Necessesities- crib or bassinet, 2 or 3 crib or bassinet sheets, 2 waterproof pads, 2 changing pads, 4 or 5 swaddling blankets, carseat, 4 or 5 pairs of socks, 4 or 5 onesies, 2 hats, 3 or 4 pairs of 1 piece footed pajamas, 4 or 5 burp cloths, 3 or 4 bibs, bottles and nipples and formula if formula feeding, newborn size diapers, wipes, vaseline or diaper rash cream, baby lotion, baby wash, 2 hooded baby towels, 4 baby washcloths, baby thermometer, baby Tylenol, bulb syringe

Things you do not have to have but are very nice to have- bouncer seat, boppy pillow, pacifiers, crib mobile, rocking chair, baby monitor, stroller (get one that you can recline or sit up), changing table, dishwasher basket for baby bottles, breastpump if you are breastfeeding, cute outfits for when family and friends visit, good digital camera for taking lots of pictures!


What is the best hidden camera I can use to catch my cheating husband?
Q. I want one that either records for at least 6-7 hours or one where I can watch from home. I plan to set it up in his office at work.

A. i think if a woman suspects her husband is cheating and whom is prepared to go to this length to catch him out, in her heart of hearts she knows the truth already and just needs it confirming. Ive been there and done that myself. Except i didnt have to put cameras in. I hid the baby monitor behind the couch and listened from upstairs when he was talking on the phone. The other thing is, i registered his mobile phone online with his network provider and had the code sent to our home address. With this i was able to view the whole of his mobile phone bill and all the texts that he had sent and at what time he had sent them. I was still not satisfied, even though i had the prove, so i found a way to get into his emails. And there it was black in white of not just one woman he was cheating with , but 4 of them.
He STILL denied it. But after finding sperm in his boxer shorts and other things, i said enough is enough and packed his bags and chucked him out.

Best thing i ever did.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I convince my husband that its time for our daughter to sleep in her own room?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment