Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Whats a good baby monitor for a 2 story house?

Q. I am about to have my first baby and i would like to buy a baby monitor. Has anyone got any tips, should i go digital or is there really no need. Please help.

A. I have BT monitors which i have found brilliant!!

The main handset is in my childs room, on my hand set i can play a number of different lullabys, it tell me the room temp, it beeps to tell me if the room is to hot or cold. The sensitivity is excellent and can be set at different levels, you can hear your baby breathing at high sensitivity. It also has an intercom where i can speak to my baby when i press a botton. It also has a night light that i can turn on and off from your monitor. it also reaches up to 300 metres.

Sorry to go on abit but i would recommend these to anyone. I got my on Ebay for £32! I think at the time they were 70-80 in the shops.

Here is a link if u want to have a look at them

http://www.cashgenerator.co.uk/product.aspx?ProductId=BI338&

Good Luck!


Any suggestions for baby heart monitors?
Q. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and would like to purchase a baby heart monitor to listen to the baby's heart beat. Can I get one now at this stage or wait until my 3rd trimester?

A. You can get one at this stage. There's called fetal dopplers. You can get one from ebay for anywhere between $50-1000.00

You'll hear from quite a few people to buy those cheap ones at Kmart and Walmart. Sure, they're cheap. Around $20. But, you won't hear a heartbeat on them. I have twins, can't hear either one of their heartbeats, and I'm 17 weeks. But I can hear them move around, kick the monitor when I'm pressing on the belly, hear my own heartbeat, or all the water that I just drank gurgling around...but no twins' heartbeats. I heard the kids playing outside far better than anything else that thing could pick up. I took it back and bought a real one on ebay.

You'll want a 2.5 Mhz or a 3.0 - I personally would suggest a 3 if you want to start that early. Your baby should have a heartbeat at this time. My doctor heard ours at 10 weeks.

If you don't hear a heartbeat this early, just remember that you're not a doctor. Doctors have more experience finding the heartbeats, and when a baby is that small, it's not that easy.

I bought one, although I am not a doctor, and although I can feel both of my twins move, to settle my fears. Every day I check to make sure that I hear both heart beats. Then I go on about my day.

I'm adding a link to one from ebay. They have a lot of them on there. Just so you can see that it's similar to what the doctors have in their offices.


How to reset a Clearblue easry fertility monitor?
Q. I just bought a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor off of EBAY. Can someone please tell me how to reset it.

A. I also bought one off of ebay but luckly did not get a chance to use it but these are the instructions word for word that she sent me with mine! Hope it helps!

1. Remove the plastic cap from one end of a clean-unused-test-stick and snap the cap onto the other end of stick. Insert the test stick into the test stick slot of the monitor. The beveled corner on the insertion end of the stick must face in toward the monitor. THE STICK MUST SNAP INTO PLACE TO PERFORM PROPERLY. THE MONITOR SHOULD NOT BE TUNRED ON UNTIL STEP 2.

2. Press and hold the "M" button. Continue pressing the "M" button while turning the monitor on. NOTE: Do not take finger off the "M" button until these directions say to to do so in Step 5.

3. The screen will show the "remove the test stick" symbol(a flashing test stick with an arrow pointing right). Conitnue pressing "M".

4. Keep pressing the "M" button and in about 20 seconds, you will see a screen full of symbols. The screen will also display these symbols when you initially turn the montior on for the FIRST time. This indicates the memory is now cleared of all prior data.

5. Remove test stick first and then QUICKLY release your finger from the "M" button. The memory should now be cleared.

6. Your screen should display a flashing "M" and one or two dashes. If it does not, it will probably show a "1" and an "M" in a non-flashing mode. If so, you will need to repeat all steps of this process. This procedure may take several times before you successfully reset the unit to its"new" state.


7. Start using the monitor on CD 1 as per the instruction booklet.



HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND BABY DUST TO YOU AND ALL TTC!!!!


Where to buy at home Fertility Monitoring Sticks in stores? Do ovulation sticks do the same thing?
Q. Does anyone know which stores sell the Fertility Monitors? I have already been to Walmart and Kmart and neither had them, only ovulation monitoring kits. If I can't find the fertility sticks, should I just purchase the ovulation monitors? Has anyone used these? I am just curious to see when the best time to try to get pregnant will be because it has been not easyTTC!

A. I have been using the clear blue fertility monitor for over a year and I swear by it, and highly recommend it to everyone ttc. It takes all the guess work out of this ttc business, and it helped me to learn everything I needed to know about my cycle. We got our monitor at Walgreen's, it was the only place that sold it, and it is also the only store that sells the tests strips for it in my area. You can also check ebay or amazon, they can sometimes be found on there cheaper, as well as the test strips. You need to purchase the strips in order to use the monitor.

It really is worth it, especially if your ovulation pattern is unpredictable. It will tell you when you are fertile prior to ovulation, as well as when you ovulate, so there is no reading test strip lines, and no guessing at all. It gives you a heads up on when to try, basically. It pretty much puts your mind at ease, as there is no guessing, and you will know you've tried on the right days. They are a bit pricey, so I would recommend looking on ebay or amazon first for a brand new one. You can buy them used, but I have no experience with that, I just hear it is not recommended. Beware the 1st month you use it, you may or may not get a peak reading, as it can take a cycle to become familiar with your hormone levels and cycle. This is very common, but rest assured that many, many women are able to get a peak reading and detect ovulation in the 1st month of use. Out of all the women I know that use it, I was the only one that was not able to get a peak reading my 1st month. So check Walgreen's, or online. I promise you will be very happy with it:)

Good luck to you and lots of baby dust coming your way!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a good baby monitor for a 2 story house?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment