Saturday, January 12, 2013

What is a great digital baby monitor to buy?

Q. What is a great digital baby monitor to buy? Any suggestions?

A. If you want to buy one,make sure it has features that you want. Here are many kinds of baby monitors. You can consider buying
1. Quad View Digital 2.5 Inch LED Video Wireless Baby Monitor
http://www.accessbuy.com/Quad-View-Digital-2-5-Inch-LED-Video-Wireless-Baby-Monitor_4309.html

2. 7 Inch Baby Monitor with Wireless Night Vision Camera, Remote Control and AV
http://www.accessbuy.com/7-Inch-Baby-Monitor-with-Wireless-Night-Vision-Camera-Remote-Control-and-AV_3552.html

3. 7 Inch Digital Wireless Baby Monitor with VOX, Two-way Communication, Night Vision, Zoom
http://www.accessbuy.com/7-Inch-Digital-Wireless-Baby-Monitor-with-VOX-Two-way-Communication-Night-Vision-Zoom_3506.html

Good luck!


Can anyone recommend a digital video baby monitor that can be linked to the internet?
Q. Can you recommend a digital video baby monitor that can be linked to the internet? I can't seem to find one that can be linked to the web so that we can watch baby remotely while at work.

A. go to gerber lol they should hav baby stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOgFNuDCuc


What are the best non-digital baby monitors on the market?
Q. I have looked into digital monitors, but they're a little out of my price range. Does anyone know of any good classic style baby monitors? I am pregnant with my first child.

A. I love the Sony sound sensor baby call. It's voice activated so you don't hear the static. You do have the choice of listening to everything though. I bought a second one for my 3 yr olds room since I can't hear her if she calls out. They are only $35.00 at Target, great buy.


Whats a good baby monitor for a 2 story house?
Q. I am about to have my first baby and i would like to buy a baby monitor. Has anyone got any tips, should i go digital or is there really no need. Please help.

A. I have BT monitors which i have found brilliant!!

The main handset is in my childs room, on my hand set i can play a number of different lullabys, it tell me the room temp, it beeps to tell me if the room is to hot or cold. The sensitivity is excellent and can be set at different levels, you can hear your baby breathing at high sensitivity. It also has an intercom where i can speak to my baby when i press a botton. It also has a night light that i can turn on and off from your monitor. it also reaches up to 300 metres.

Sorry to go on abit but i would recommend these to anyone. I got my on Ebay for £32! I think at the time they were 70-80 in the shops.

Here is a link if u want to have a look at them

http://www.cashgenerator.co.uk/product.aspx?ProductId=BI338&

Good Luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a great digital baby monitor to buy?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment