Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is a great digital baby monitor to buy?

Q. What is a great digital baby monitor to buy? Any suggestions?

A. If you want to buy one,make sure it has features that you want. Here are many kinds of baby monitors. You can consider buying
1. Quad View Digital 2.5 Inch LED Video Wireless Baby Monitor
http://www.accessbuy.com/Quad-View-Digital-2-5-Inch-LED-Video-Wireless-Baby-Monitor_4309.html

2. 7 Inch Baby Monitor with Wireless Night Vision Camera, Remote Control and AV
http://www.accessbuy.com/7-Inch-Baby-Monitor-with-Wireless-Night-Vision-Camera-Remote-Control-and-AV_3552.html

3. 7 Inch Digital Wireless Baby Monitor with VOX, Two-way Communication, Night Vision, Zoom
http://www.accessbuy.com/7-Inch-Digital-Wireless-Baby-Monitor-with-VOX-Two-way-Communication-Night-Vision-Zoom_3506.html

Good luck!


Where is the best place to get a hidden camera/voice recorder for catching a thief on camera for home use?
Q. My friend has a nanny that he thinks may be stealing from them. He wants to get a hidden camera that will be un noticeable as well as a voice recorder, both of which can record info for at least 8 hours straight if possible. Any advice??

A. Baby monitor hidden camera is great for this. He sees and hears everythig and transmitts signal to hand held device. Retail value is about $218.00 if interested please email me at: lynnmama@yahoo.com

I also have many more hidden cameras. All New and I ship by UPS within 3-5 business days.


How many times a night do you check on your children?
Q. I think I am obsessive about it, I check on them about 3-4 times a night while they are sleeping. My husband does it once too, but he says I'm obsessive. So I am wondering what's the norm?

A. When my kids were little, I checked up on them when they were sleeping a few times a night. I had to check if they were breathing, if the blanket was on right, if the pillow was under their heads, etc.
You are normal. Unless u r doing this during intimacy, then there's a problem. Unless of course you hear a noise and u have to stop. Use a baby monitor w/ a camera.
My kids are 13 and 12 and now i check on them 2 times a night.


What is a list of things you need for a baby?
Q. It's my first and I'm just really nervous about raising a child. I would like to know some things I'll need/want for my new baby.

A. Necessesities- crib or bassinet, 2 or 3 crib or bassinet sheets, 2 waterproof pads, 2 changing pads, 4 or 5 swaddling blankets, carseat, 4 or 5 pairs of socks, 4 or 5 onesies, 2 hats, 3 or 4 pairs of 1 piece footed pajamas, 4 or 5 burp cloths, 3 or 4 bibs, bottles and nipples and formula if formula feeding, newborn size diapers, wipes, vaseline or diaper rash cream, baby lotion, baby wash, 2 hooded baby towels, 4 baby washcloths, baby thermometer, baby Tylenol, bulb syringe

Things you do not have to have but are very nice to have- bouncer seat, boppy pillow, pacifiers, crib mobile, rocking chair, baby monitor, stroller (get one that you can recline or sit up), changing table, dishwasher basket for baby bottles, breastpump if you are breastfeeding, cute outfits for when family and friends visit, good digital camera for taking lots of pictures!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a great digital baby monitor to buy?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment