Sunday, January 6, 2013

What Should I Get My Sister For Her Baby Shower?

Q. My sister is pregnant with her first child, and despite economic times I really wanted to get her something nice and memorable. I was thinking of a video baby monitor with a camera and television screen, so she could actually see what was going on with her child. I was also thinking of getting her one of those digital video cameras to tape some memories of her kid, parents love that.

I think each gift would be nice, but I don't know what would be a good one for me to get. What do you think would be a good gift?

A. Something practical would be nice. Honestly, out of the two options you gave I would go with the latter. I basic monitor works just as well (heck, if she lives in tight quarters, she might not even need one. Believe me, a baby will make sure you can hear it cry). Something like a baby swing would be nice, also. Or a bunch of things she will need like diapers, baby wipes, different baby medicines, etc.


Are there any dual camera baby monitors?
Q. We use a simple wireless video monitor to keep tabs on my 2 year old son while he's napping and sleeping. Eventually he'll have a little bro or sis that we'll also want to keep tabs on. Are there any baby monitors that incorporate two cameras viewable on one remote monitor?

A. The one from Summer does. You can put one video on A and the other on B. Then on the monitor you can switch from viewing A or B. I figured this out when my SIL came for a visit and brought her video monitor. We had my daughter on video A and her son on B.


What is a recommended digital baby monitor to buy?
Q. I am looking for a good digital baby monitor for my baby. I want something that is cheap and good for the price. I also want something where the sound is crystal clear. Please recommend some good ones that I can buy.

A. You can consider buying
1)Levana BABYVIEW20 Interference Free Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Night Light Lullaby Camera
*Digital video and audio signals between camera and monitor are secure and interference free
*Rechargeable monitor comes with ENERGY STAR qualified adapter
*Night vision allows you to monitor your child around the clock
*Standby mode allows you to turn off the monitor's screen and be alerted only when your child makes noise
*The camera helps soothe your child with lullabies and a built-in night light
http://www.amazon.com/Levana-BABYVIEW20-Interference-Digital-Wireless/dp/B001FB567U/?tag=bdd-linking-001-20

Hey you can visit below link you can find more options here :
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=digital+baby+monitor+&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.996_1&fsc=-1&tag=bdd-linking-001-20


What is a baby monitor and how it works?
Q. I have an elderly client with this baby monitor. Is it possible to move it just like any other electronic by unplugging it and plugging it in another room? So that if I move from room to room I can still monitor that person. I do not want to mess with it by taking it off without knowing anything about it.
I would like to plug it in another room where I can turn on light and read, not to disturb the client and still hear hear her via the monitor.

A. A baby monitor can be 1 way , 2 way, an now they even have one with a camera attached. It usually has a base that you keep with the baby and a hand held you can walk around with. The 2 way allows you to hear the baby and speak back if you want. They work really well and its a great way to keep track of babies and small children while in another room or doing house work.
I have used these many times working in healthcare having elderly patients.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Should I Get My Sister For Her Baby Shower?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment