Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How often should I feed my baby monitor?

Q. I have a baby Savannah Monitor, about 10 inches long. I feed him about 5-7 crickets a day and a pinkie once a week. He refuses to eat mealworms / super worms. Am I under feeding him or is this alright for him?
Hahahahahaha seriously dude? Monitors are carnivorous! GTFO!

A. don't feed him animals cause that is cruel to kill them-try fruits and veggies instead-even if the animals are dead already you would still be supporting the killing of them-it is crueler to have them be alive in the cage though-LIVE AND LET LIVE!


My baby savannah monitor is VERY aggressive, normal?
Q. My baby savannah monitor (7 inches) is VERY aggressive. Every time I approach him he whips and hisses and has now started biting. I have had him 2 weeks now and I am wondering is this normal for a baby sav? I hold him regularly but once he goes back in the tank he reverts back to being aggressive. Are baby savs normaly like this?

A. The Savannah monitor is known for being an aggressive lizard. They are not naturally tame and so significant time must be spent with them the first year to tame them. If not time is not spent with them regally to keep them tame. They can inflict painful bites. Their method of killing prey is to grab it, crush the skull, then shake it back and forth. Believe me not fun when it your hand or finger. Savannah's just take a lot of time and patience on your part. They are not naturally nice like a Bearded dragon, so they require a lot more work. If he just is too mean you can try using leather gloves to get him out of the cage and feeding him out of his cage that can help. Good luck.


What do you do when your kids push you to the snapping point?
Q. I have 2 kids, a 2.5 year old girl and a 7 week old boy. I have days (and i believe all parents have these days) where they drive me batty, especially my daughter.
When i get to the snapping point i put my daughter in her room with the gate in the door way, lay my son in his bassinet, take the baby monitor onto the porch with me and i calm down.

What do you do when you've had enough?

A. I put myself in timeout. Perhaps go for a walk, take a bath, read a book.

My children are older now (9 and 7, though we are expecting our third) but even when they are younger if I felt myself getting frustrated I would remove myself from it for a little while.

If they are safe and happy, it is good for mom to take a few moments to herself so that she can also be safe and happy.


How do I get my 7 month old to sleep in his crib?
Q. I'm a bit paranoid since our bedroom is not close to his and eventhough I have a baby monitor,I'm afraid to leave him alone.

A. If your bedroom isn't close to his, then move his crib into your room or into a hallway. It isn't safe to have him that far away. What would you do in case of a fire?!

Or make your life simpler, and just put him in bed with you.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How often should I feed my baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment